Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most adorable moments from the show?

Shadowking58

(edited)

Pick your favorite moment from any of the 4 seasons, based on mostly the characters being adorable, or cute. note we're not talking about sexually, just an adorable or cute moment that makes you go "Awww! I wanna cuddle her/him!" Or something like that. Just state the character in the scene that you're talking about since there is usually no solo scenes.

Here are some of my choices.

1: Twilight eating the burgers with her magic (TOTAL ADORABLENESS!)
2: Pinkie Pie tilting her head when she says "Totally!"
3: Scootaloo: "When I don't smile in a picture I look sad."
What are your moments? You can pick any scene from any episode of any season.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 4

Big Mac & Cheerilee's lovey-babble in Hearts & Hooves Day. I don't care if it's ridiculous, hearing Big Mac's doofy baby talk is the cutest, most adorkable thing! Heck, Mac's a big snuggy-wuggy no matter what!

The Cake Babies 24/7!

Spike as a baby during one of those "Yakety Sax" chase scenes.

The CMC with halos in Stare Master.

Pick your favorite moment from any of the 4 seasons, based on mostly the characters being adorable, or cute. note we're not talking about sexually, just an adorable or cute moment that makes you go "Awww! I wanna cuddle her/him!" Or something like that. Just state the character in the scene that you're talking about since there is usually no solo scenes.

Here are some of my choices.

1: Twilight eating the burgers with her magic (TOTAL ADORABLENESS!)
2: Pinkie Pie tilting her head when she says "Totally!"
3: Scootaloo: "When I don't smile in a picture I look sad."
What are your moments? You can pick any scene from any episode of any season.

Scootaloo's duck-face & Twilight eating like Conan The Barbarian (in the first part)! LOL!

Applejack's cutie mark story especially the part at especially this part of it at 1:39.

The scene where Scootalove became cannon

And countless moments involving Derpy especially the one where she drank from a chocolate fountain and the brief scene of filly Derpy during a flashback scene in Pinkie Pride.

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie wanting to sing and wish the Cake's new babies a happy birthday, but the nurse not letting her. It was silly, but oh so adorable that she wanted to welcome them into the world!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

@, I came here with 'Music in the Treetops' in mind also, the ending makes me want to punch my screen repeatedly until I can jump inside and hug her :lol:

I loved Twilight's tap dance at the beginning of 'Magical Mystery Cure' also.

So many to choose from. I have two and one was already posted. Scootaloo ... RD ... :(

Then this. AJ fans should be pleased. I don't talk about this episode much ... except for the last shot ... but this moment. Wow AJ!

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie wanting to sing and wish the Cake's new babies a happy birthday, but the nurse not letting her. It was silly, but oh so adorable that she wanted to welcome them into the world!

Does it help that the nurse is really hot?

Alright, here's another one that I got.

• Brohoof 4

I just found a gif of my favourite moment of adorableness in MLP, I challenge y'all to find something more adorable than this.

mlfw4052-E3WEs.gif

Too cute :maud:

Oh, I have another moment. I think it's so cute that Fluttershy opens the "May the Best Pet Win" song with "Rainbow, my dear." Rainbow adds to the cuteness with her "Fluttershy, pal". I get the impression that Rainbow would cringe at the thought of calling anypony  "My dear"! Plus, I simply loved Rainbow's line "Cutesie-wootesie, have you even met me?". Let;s not forget the thirty second mark where Fluttershy "boops" Rainbow's nose in mid song. In fact, the whole song is one big adorable moment!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 6

The Animators and Daniel really did an extremely good job of showing us what Rarity´s ambitions are all about:

She wants to become accepted in high society, sell her stuff to the rich, become popular.

The song really shows how she feels when she finally lives her dream for the first time in her life.

maybe it is not exactly "cute", but it is incredibly heart-warming.

• Brohoof 1

Time to paint this thread in purple and pearl :wub:

Rarity has a ridiculous amount of adorable moments that just absolutely cause me to melt into a puddle. Here's a few of them, though :please:

677097__safe_solo_rarity_animated_screen598621__safe_solo_rarity_screencap_filli566646__safe_solo_rarity_animated_simple

555974__safe_solo_rarity_screencap_cute_546753__safe_solo_rarity_animated_screen546884__safe_solo_rarity_animated_screen515826__safe_fluttershy_rarity_animated_514971__safe_solo_rarity_animated_screen

Scariest part? 

All of those but one are from season 4.

Who said that just because she's stunningly gorgeous means that she can't be absolutely adorable too? :wub:

• Brohoof 3