Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most adorable moments from the show?

Shadowking58

I consider Rainbow Dash distractedly playing with a stool in "Testing 1, 2, 3" to be one of the adorable-est scenes in the series.  And possibly one of the cutest things in the history of ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHA3JKom6ow

Actually, almost that entire episode was just nonstop Dashie cuteness.  But I digress.

Okay, everyone: say it with me...

mlfw2883-Rainbow_Dash_leg_wiggle_1.gif

DAT.  LEG.  WIGGLE.

• Brohoof 6

There seems to be a lot of Rainbow Dash mentioned but its simply because shes so cute and adorable.

The most adorable moments from the show in my opinion is the part when Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy went on a struggling hunt for items to get Rainbow's book. I love the part when Rainbow Dash apologizes for sending Fluttershy to manehattan to train the orthros in order to get her book. But my favourite part was the ending  :wub: 

bonus cuteness

I guess Rainbow Dash is just an all-round adorable pony

• Brohoof 5

This scene got me to get curious about the show, and eventually led to me trying it:

This was the next one I saw. I checked out a few little clips before trying an episode:

And this. It was a very lonely, dark, and hard time in my life. I wanted nothing more than the close, intimate friendships seen in the show, and this almost brought me to tears:

(Cutie Mark Chronicles, S1E23)

A_big_group_hug_S1E23.png

Edited by Comet Tail
  • Brohoof 2

I think when little twilight and princess cadence do their secret handshake (sunshine sunshine) it's sooooooo adorable!! :-) of course there so many awwww moments but that one instantly popped into my head. :-)

• Brohoof 1

large.png

That moment from Twilight's Kingdom part 1. I literally do the ''d'awww" sound everytime I see it!

Silly pony reading a book in a silly way. What's not to love?   :wub:

Sorry for not posting a screenshot from the episode, but I can't find it.

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 3

Applejack's cutie mark story especially the part at especially this part of it at 1:39.

The scene where Scootalove became cannon

And countless moments involving Derpy especially the one where she drank from a chocolate fountain and the brief scene of filly Derpy during a flashback scene in Pinkie Pride.

Scoots & Dashie is adorable & Derpy is...well...ADERPable! Derpy is the CUTEST THING EVAR!

I just found a gif of my favourite moment of adorableness in MLP, I challenge y'all to find something more adorable than this.

img-2935233-1-mlfw4052-E3WEs.gif

Too cute :maud:

When it comes to cuteness, the CMC got it down-pat!

I consider Rainbow Dash distractedly playing with a stool in "Testing 1, 2, 3" to be one of the adorable-est scenes in the series.  And possibly one of the cutest things in the history of ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHA3JKom6ow

Actually, almost that entire episode was just nonstop Dashie cuteness.  But I digress.

Okay, everyone: say it with me...

img-2939229-1-mlfw2883-Rainbow_Dash_leg_

DAT.  LEG.  WIGGLE.

That whole scene with not only Dash, but Spike & Owlicious! Adorably hilarious!

And dat leg wiggle.....Now 20% Cuter!

Has anyone posted this classic, yet?....

2ronihl.jpg

...BEHOLD! Lyra's incredible humanoid sitting powers!

Edited by Pinkiesister75
  • Brohoof 3

However unbelievable it may sound... or maybe it's actually quite obvious, I don't know. Still, the most adorable moment which engraved itself in my mind belongs to Fluttershy, a pony which is sixth on my top 6 list (if we somehow assume they're not equal for different reasons :P)

I literally repeated that scene so many times that I know every detail about it. That trot animation and, ESPECIALLY, slide is just so cute that I couldn't resist, no matter what.

• Brohoof 3

I mentioned this moment in my first post here, here's a gif of Twilight's adorable dance :maud:

245826__UNOPT__safe_twilight-sparkle_ani

Like literally half the show is the most adorable moments, seriously I'm just sitting here watching the show half the time, smiling because the ponies are so freaking adorable to the point I just want to hug them. <3.

Anyways, There are plenty of freaking adorable moments in the show, I could go on and on really if I wanted. But i'll spare you all my endless ability to ramble. 

First of all, basically anytime a pony holds something in their mouth is adorable. For some reason that just looks so incredibly adorable to me <3(seriously I think I even made a topic about how adorable it is a long while ago ;p.) 

Besides that, I find all the time that Fluttershy is singing during Filli Vanilli to be adorable. She just looks so soulful about it, and it's just so cute <3

I like this part the best

http://youtu.be/M3cJmZErcW0

Don't click, guys. It's a joke....in the end, when Twilight talks some guy yelling "WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" is dubbed in.

Now, back to REAL ADORABLENESS.....

Undecided's dancing Twilight looks like she's doing a Spanish Flamenco dance! OLÈ!

Edited by Pinkiesister75

There are too many adorable moments to count. Most of my favorite ones involve Pinkie Pie.

img-2945394-1-tumblr_n2wfblwcKy1tstmk8o1

I'm with you on that one. Pinkie is adorablness personified. I also love her "Buffy Speak" in Griffon the Brush-Off...

"...big meanie grumpy mean-meanie-pants..."

"...big jealous judgmental jealous-jealousy-pants..."

and so on.....

• Brohoof 1

I'm with you on that one. Pinkie is adorablness personified. I also love her "Buffy Speak" in Griffon the Brush-Off...

"...big meanie grumpy mean-meanie-pants..."

"...big jealous judgmental jealous-jealousy-pants..."

and so on.....

Love that you referred to this as 'Buffy Speak' :) 

This is adorable also, RD makes the only noise which beats the adorableness of the squee.

Love that you referred to this as 'Buffy Speak' :)

This is adorable also, RD makes the only noise which beats the adorableness of the squee.

Thanks! I love TVTropes.

As for Dashie, that is adorable! That little screamy *squee* is great. (The noise that often gets called a 'squee' seems to me more like a 'comical toy squeak' than a 'squee'. A 'squee' is what Dash did here....total 'fansquee').

When Fluttershy attempts to introduce herself to Twilight. That squeak at the end.

Also any bit of Pinkie's childhood(post-sonic rainboom-you gotta love her hair!)

Oh gosh, yes! Heck that whole Fluttershy scene is adorbs. The weird thing is is that the use of that noise as a stock sound effect, later on, always seemed "off" to me. It's usually used as a "random crying/fear/whimper noise" when it's actually a barely discernible "I'm Fluttershy". So every time I hear it.....

*Philomena "dies" & turns to ash in Fluttershy's hooves.....Flutters goes, "I'm Fluttershy"*

...it's just...wrong somehow.

Pinkie as the newly-minted Pink puffball....with extra-puff. Yeah!

This one by a landslide: 

OMG SO CUTE!  :wub:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Dashie & Scoots! That is such a sweet scene. I love it when Dash pulls Scoots to her with her wing. Like "I'm taking you under my wing, Little Scooter!".

• Brohoof 3