Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Hypnosis - Beginners' Thread

dsharp105

I heard that its possible to be hypnotized by a script alone. My main concerns are: 1) I want to be sort of like Twilight, but only in terms of studiousness (in case I need to study for a test). I've heard of a case of some guy using the Twilight file so much that he believes himself to be her, with her memories, tulpas of her assistants, etc.. He thinks he can do things like hug people without physical contact (this isn't criticism, BTW. He stated this in his post--just ctrl+F "Twilight[Owlowiscious]{Spike}). If I decide to try pony hypnosis, will I be at risk of ending up like him (assuming he's not a troll)?

2) I don't intend this to come off as criticism of any sort, but what's your stance on the stuff in the files that urges you to continue?

3) Is it possible for me to listen to the Twilight file and be affected in no way other than gaining her studiousness?

3a) can the file subconsciously affect me, as stated by this comment on the blog I linked? "I believe [...] that the video has had a subconscious effect on you, causing a little bit of Twilight to basically go inside you."

I don't think you'll end up like him if you don't want to or go to extremes. He mentioned him having a private one-on-one session with a hypnotist that lead him to believing he was Twilight Sparkle, so it wasn't just from the files alone. As long as you don't want to end up like that, you won't.

• 2 years later...

Not sure if I'm allowed to post in this thread considering this is a very old thread but its what got me to join the Hypnosis community along with the tulpa community for a short time during when this came out, I wonder if anybody still tinkers around with this, a few of my community members brought up Hypnosis Ponies and this got me curious to check up on this.

A lot of old friends here (I was here when this thread was new), not sure in what to say or anything really. Just hope everyone here or that finds this, knows, you should be very sure this is what you want.

• 2 months later...