Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite WWE Wrestlers?

Flamestreak1990

No, Brock Lesnar's awesome as well. The buildup of their feud was the real joke.

And of course the Wrestlemania match itself, it was so one sided Brock Lesnar really beat the hell out of The Undertaker.

And of course the Wrestlemania match itself, it was so one sided Brock Lesnar really beat the hell out of The Undertaker.

Taker should've at least dominated the first half or something.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

Taker should've at least dominated the first half or something.

Apparently, Taker got a really nasty concussion in the match, that's why he was so out of it. They had an ambulance take him straight to the hospital after the match. 

I love Paul Heyman but man, not even he can get me to care about Lesnar. Can't imagine how much WWE is paying him for his 3-4 appearances every year. I'll even take Cena as champion over him

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 1

I love Paul Heyman but man, not even he can get me to care about Lesnar. Can't imagine how much WWE is paying him for his 3-4 appearances every year

I guess that does explain why nobody has heard from him since the match, it would have been great though if they would have fragging told us already. It is still a dissapointing way for the streak to end though.

I guess that does explain why nobody has heard from him since the match, it would have been great though if they would have fragging told us already. It is still a dissapointing way for the streak to end though.

I agree, it was very anti-climatic. I don't care that the streak ended, that's something that should've happened eventually, but I'm sad that it was Lesnar. I don't think they had any choice though, it was probably Taker's last Wrestlemania and they knew it. He did not look to be in good shape, sadly 

Edited by Jaref

Apparently, Taker got a really nasty concussion in the match, that's why he was so out of it. They had an ambulance take him straight to the hospital after the match. 

I love Paul Heyman but man, not even he can get me to care about Lesnar. Can't imagine how much WWE is paying him for his 3-4 appearances every year. I'll even take Cena as champion over him

Cena Vs. Lesnar at Extreme Rules 2012 was bad@$$ (except for the ending).

This in a nutshell.

Edited by A.V.

I agree, it was very anti-climatic. I don't care that the streak ended, that's something that should've happened eventually, but I'm sad that it was Lesnar. I don't think they had any choice though, it was probably Taker's last Wrestlemania and they knew it. He did not look to be in good shape, sadly 

actually ive they might do a revenge match at mania just a rumour though 

Probably an odd ball here...  

I used to watch wrestling from time to time back in the day.

My number 1 fav used to be...Eddie Guerrero.  Eeyup. (RIP)

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/eddieguerrero

Honorable mentions:

Chris Jericho

Shawn Michaels

And, uh, 

Randy Ortin...

and...

Sheamus...

I'm weird. LOL.

lie cheat steal! lie cheat steal! lie cheat steal! if aren't cheating you aren't trying!

• Brohoof 1

Probably an odd ball here...  

I used to watch wrestling from time to time back in the day.

My number 1 fav used to be...Eddie Guerrero.  Eeyup. (RIP)

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/eddieguerrero

Honorable mentions:

Chris Jericho

Shawn Michaels

And, uh, 

Randy Ortin...

and...

Sheamus...

I'm weird. LOL.

Ay, Eddie was also one of my favorite wrestlers. Always made me proud to be latino

Ay, Eddie was also one of my favorite wrestlers. Always made me proud to be latino

Tip of the hat to yuh...

Ironically, I'm not even latino.  Heh, I just liked him 'cause he was entertaining.  

• Brohoof 2

Poor Big Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQHp7Tg44E4

Poor Big Show again:

--->

lie cheat steal! lie cheat steal! lie cheat steal! if aren't cheating you aren't trying!

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA... Heck YAH!  

WE LIE, WE CHEAT, WE STEAL!  WE LIE, WE CHEAT, WE STEAL!  

Woooh-eee... DANG that brings back some good memories...  

*Sigh* You will be missed, Eddie...

Other than my countrymen (BNB, William Regal and British Bulldog) it's hard for me to come up with just a few.

Edge and Christian - The TLC matches they got into with the Hardy Boyz and the Dudley Boys were phenomenal, such a shame that those matches are never matched in quality nowadays.

Chris Jericho - Really should've got the Intercontinental Championship for a 10th time. His feuds back in the day were top notch.

Eddie Guerrero - I was heartbroken to hear the news that he died. He made cheating look cool, and had some very good feuds too.

Shawn Michaels - Was in some of the greatest matches ever, such a shame he had to miss 4 years of his career through that back injury he suffered.

Ken Shamrock - He wasn't called The World's Most Dangerous Man for nothing. He could've had a longer WWE career had he not got injured.

Steve Austin - What favourite wrestler list would it be without Stone Cold making an appearance? Even as a heel, you couldn't help but enjoy him stomping mudholes into his opponents.

The Rock - I was pretty much split between him and Stone Cold back in the day, the matches they had, such a shame that a 4th match at Wrestlemania between them may never happen.

Shane McMahon - Sure he may not have been a native wrestler, but he always gave it his all in his matches. His Summerslam 2000 match vs Steve Blackman and his Backlash 2001 match vs Big Show were his best if you ask me.

The Undertaker - Always creeped me out as a kid. Looks like we may have seen him in his last match after how he got destroyed.

Kane - A shame he never was able to win the WWE Championship again after he held it for a day back in 1998.

Mick Foley - Hardcore Legend plain and simple. That Hell In A Cell match really cemented his position as a legend.

• Brohoof 4

In no particular order;

• Rey Mysterio. Always liked that finisher.
  • The Great Khali. I always liked playing as him. Plus, the guy's pretty damn tall.
  • Bobby Lashley. Always liked playing as him for some reason. And his finisher is pretty cool.
  • The Rock. He has an awesome eyebrow raise. And he's a pretty good actor.
  • Hulk Hogan. Loved his cameo in Gremlins 2.
  • The Undertaker. There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said.
  • Brohoof 1

Brock Lesnar.Never watched him in wwe,but I loved his short lived mma career.Every one of his fights promised insane violence had a unique freakshow factor.

Edited by MOSFETv2

• 3 months later...

I was a fan back in the day, maybe from 1997 to 2000 or 2001; something like that!

At the time, my favorites were Kane and X-Pac.

As my tastes have changed, I find myself watching matches involving Steve Blackman and the Acolytes (Faarooq & Bradshaw). To me, they were no-nonsense machines of destruction. Blackman's reign as Hardcare champion was especially fun.