Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Hearts and Hooves Day in Ponyville (SoL/Romance)

The Blades Shadow

Let me start by saying I know that this isn't creative or exciting or anything, I just need something simple to get me back into RPing since I haven't done it in who knows how long. If I still RPed a lot, I would make something much more interesting.

Link to the actual RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/106600-hearts-and-hooves-day-in-ponyville/

It's almost Hearts and Hooves day in Ponyville, and everypony has somepony to spend it with. Well... Almost everypony anyway. There are a few ponies in Ponyville who are still alone, and with only a few days left before the actually holiday they don't have very long to find somepony.

I know it's just a small, simple description, but there isn't really anything else to say about it

RULES

• No Godmodding (I think that's the word for it)
  • No Alicorns (I don't have anything against them, I just think they'd stand out too much)
  • Keep it PG-13 in the thread. You may move it to PMs if you want to go any further than that.
  • Remember that this is a romance RP, don't just reject everypony and try to force your OC to be alone. I know it's obvious but I've seen it happen before and just thought I'd make the rule to be safe

Stallions:

-Swinging Breeze -Played by me

-Kit -Played by KitsuneSoul108

-Storm Strafe -Played by Dusk Shade

-Dark Side -Played by Deviousnights

Mares:

-Hidden Spark -Also Played by me

-Lexi Rosa -Played by pinkiepartypie

-Terse Tranquility -Played by Troblems

-Deja Vu -Played by Dusk Shade

All you really need to do to sign up is post a link to your OCs profile. Again, I know that's really obvious, but still just thought I'd say that to be sure :P

This isn't cliché or anything... Right? Hehe... (I'm sorry I just had to say that XD)

Edited by The Blades Shadow

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,there is a typo

Wait... There's a typo? Oops...

Can I join with Riley and Anala? Kit is sorta interested in Anala, and it'd be interesting to see Riley's reaction.

That works (We finally have one mare XD)

@@KitsuneSoul108, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

If you guys have anyone you can get to join, it would help get this started a lot faster (Probably shoulda said something about that earlier XD)

im in just give me a few ta pick a character...ive got too many fricking oc's... crap. I dont have a link so heres a short description sorry.

Name: Storm Strafe

Race: Pegasi

appearence: sky blue stallion( coat, mane and tail) emerald eyes, typhhon cutie mark

Personality: charming, fun, a bit of a show-off

Edited by Dusk Shade

(edited)

Hm... Maybe I should drop the number of people a bit since nobody seems to be joining anymore

Oh dear... Thunder Dash doesn't have an account anymore? Well this is awkward...

Ah what the heck? I'll throw in Hidden Spark so we still have more than one mare

Edited by The Blades Shadow