Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would this make a good tattoo?

piece5

http://ifunny.mobi/i/gVmsngHB2

Been thinking this would make a good tattoo, but instead of one CM, it would be the mane six around a Spike sillhouette. It would be on my back, thinking below and between my shoulder blades. My shoulder blades would have the rune style CMs of Princess Celestia and Luna. Discord down my right leg, queen Chrysalis down my left. Twilight and Fluttershy on my left and right shoulders, respectively. You think it would be a pretty badass tattoo? Anyone else have pony tattoos?

Maybe you should give it more thought before you go plastering ponies all over yourself. What happens if you lose interest in the show?

Not that I'm stopping you, of course. I like the design for the first one, I think it'll make a very nice tattoo. Just give it more thought and be absolutely sure this is what you want to do before finalizing it. Getting a tattoo is a pretty huge thing.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe you should give it more thought before you go plastering ponies all over yourself. What happens if you lose interest in the show?

Not that I'm stopping you, of course. I like the design for the first one, I think it'll make a very nice tattoo. Just give it more thought and be absolutely sure this is what you want to do before finalizing it. Getting a tattoo is a pretty huge thing.

Yeah, I thought so too. That's why I decide to put them in places that wouldn't bar me from getting a job or anything. Gave it a lot of thought, this is what I want to do. Wanted to see if anyone had any cooler pics that would make good tats.
  • Brohoof 2

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

You can also find an MLP specific tattoo thread here.

Edited by Troblems