Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Stepping in to the light.* Hello.

Zefir

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just googled it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Somewhere in 2011 Know Your Meme posted about this show. I've watched it online and liked it, then liked it a lot. Rest is history.

After years of lurking in the pony parts of the net, fearing losing any connection to the fandom i followed so long, I finally decided to make first contact with other fans. At first I tried Omegle, but encountered mostly RP-ers, stoners and a literal Shrek. :blink:

I like the show for being well written, good looking and attracting such an awesome fanbase. B)  

I enjoy pretty much everything from the fandom, especially music and fanfiction. But what fun is it if I cannot share it with anybody? :(

Outside the pony I like video games, especially if they can be played for free.  :P

I hope to meet new people and explore this little magical place in the internet, possibly gaining a few friends.  :please:

Also Applejack, because I committed to the Mane 6 emote thing.  :smug:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the MLP Forums Zefir! You're gonna have a great time here. :)

Thank you! I most surely will!  :yay:

Welcome to forums, I hope you enjoy it  :)

I actually thought of Pinkie Pie greeting the newcomers, so thank you. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

'Sup and welcome to the forums, if only I could welcome you in a cool manner, sorry :(

Don't worry, man. You did greet me, and that is awesome without any extras.  B)

EDIT: Oh also I kinda used your title, sorry about that.

Edited by Zefir
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to da community bro! MLP Forums Loves getting newbies like you. I DO TOO! So have fun, and eat all the cupcakes you want kay'? :lol:  

Will do, no questions about that.  :D

• Brohoof 1

Now thank you all for kind words of welcoming, but I have a question: what next? I am completely new to this forum and don't really know, where can I stick my head in without being rude, metaphorically speaking.

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

I hope you have a good time! If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I've been into the show for a long time, since around June 2011, so I am one of the earlier ones. I didn't do much with the community until later though. But this is a friendly community! And there are lots of us out there. Well I hope to see you around! Enjoy your stay. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Welcome,i sure do hope that you will have the greatest of times. I am as well a huge fan of games,i think you going to like it here. I´m also pretty new but this fine community is nothing but pure true friendship makers ;D /)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Zefir. Its a pleasure to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay, :)

My stay I will surely enjoy. ^_^

Welcome,i sure do hope that you will have the greatest of times. I am as well a huge fan of games,i think you going to like it here. I´m also pretty new but this fine community is nothing but pure true friendship makers ;D /)

I like it here a lot and hope to play a game or two with you. B) (But seriously tell what kind of games are you playing, it's kinda a broad category.)

Hey there, pal. Allow me to welcome you aboard! Enjoy your stay :D

Let the friendship set sails to Equestria and beyond! :lol:

• Brohoof 1