Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your *clean* guilty pleasure?

Phoenix Flair

My guilty pleasure is being passive-aggressive while driving. Not to random people, I'm not that mean, but if you show signs of even possibly being a dick driver (cutting somebody off, racing ahead of your place to merge onto a new road and forcing your way in, trying to pass on the shoulder, stuff like that), even by accident... Heh heh heh, you will not enjoy your car ride in the slightest until we are no longer on the same road. I even remember cars by sight and license plate so that if we hit traffic and I see you again, the hate can continue. And I always smile and wave.

I also try to box people in when they park across multiple spaces. I always stay within the lines of my space so I'm not technically doing anything wrong.

Heh... I do that too, but too a lesser extent.

I dislike slow drivers - not that I speed excessively; I don't... but if you're going under the *apples* speed limit, like, friggin 45 or 50 in a 55 zone, I will leave that grandma in the dust as soon as I can pass.  

This is a great intro to my guilty pleasure which involves driving.  I'm a gearhead in general - I love cars/trucks/bikes/quads/etc.  And, I love my truck, SO much.  I've got a 2001 Ford F-150 with the 5.4L Triton V8, and while she's no Mustang, she's got plenty of power (ask me how I know  ;) )...

With a truck that only gets like 18 or 19 mpg highway (I've got a K&N cold air intake that probably gave me another mpg up from stock), I'm not really worried about being easy on the gas pedal.  I mean, just normally accelerating onto a highway, I'll get her up in the revs pretty good (WOT shift point is 5k and I normally get it to 3 or 3.5k when just casually accelerating - and with 350 foot pounds of torque, I get to 60 pretty darn fast, and set my cruise)... and, when merging onto the interstate from a curved onramp with a suggested 40 mph [and the interstate limit being 70] as soon as the curve starts straightening out, if I see an open spot to merge, I've got my foot to the floor  :smug:.  Gotta love the sound of a 330 cubic inch V8, you know  B).

post-27651-0-37477400-1403924552_thumb.jpg

Pawn Stars, I actually think it's a great show, but on the other hand I absolutely despise reality tv with a burning passion, so that makes me feel bad for liking it :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, late at night when there's nobody around, and I feel lonely and have been drinking, I get my laptop and...

plug it into the stereo and dance really badly to tanzmetal.

Yes, Frith dances. Badly. Really badly. When I'm drunk. Really drunk.

I also like to stroke my ego when I'm feeling down by looking at my own drawings in other people's DA faves. I have two to choose from. It's pitiful...

• Brohoof 2

First person shooters. Particularly, ArmA III. I mean, shooting people for fun? Granted, it's completely normal and socially acceptable, like eating meat, but it's still something I'm always trying to minimize and eventually stop doing...

But steaks are sooooo good! >.<

Lol. My favorite guilty pleasure... Well, for me, I do like it clean, though most ponies wouldn't consider it clean due to misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and the fact that about half the people who enjoy it don't like it in a clean way, so I'll leave it at that xD

Eheh, yeah I have the thing xD Can't really tell my guilty pleasure. Even though it's clean, people would most likely not understand it.

So... I guess I should tell people something else, then. I really enjoy it if I have to dress myself up like a woman. I'm not trancegendered or anything, but I just think woman's clothes are great. I rarely do it, and I don't care that I have to wear men's clothes (Even though the majority of my clothes are woman's clothes that are okey on men), but yeah... I just have the body for it xD 

Eheh, yeah I have the thing xD Can't really tell my guilty pleasure. Even though it's clean, people would most likely not understand it.

So... I guess I should tell people something else, then. I really enjoy it if I have to dress myself up like a woman. I'm not trancegendered or anything, but I just think woman's clothes are great. I rarely do it, and I don't care that I have to wear men's clothes (Even though the majority of my clothes are woman's clothes that are okey on men), but yeah... I just have the body for it xD 

Okay, you've piqued my curiosity. Does it have to do with another kind of clothing?

And I thought the term "transvestite" was common knowledge :P

Shipping. My guilty pleasure is shipping. Usual couples, strange couples, couples that border on being a crack pairing, the list goes on. Though I'd have to say one of the worst (and best) ones I ship would have to be Timmy and Vicky from Fairly OddParents.

I've been shipping characters since I was ten. It started with Tai and Sora from Digimon. The day I discovered fanfiction was the day I saw how deep the rabbit hole really was, and I've been going deeper ever since. Though the funny thing is I don't ship randomly. Each and every couple has a way of working, even if it's a little shaky when explained without great detail.

Though there is one of which makes me feel extremely guilty. Ben and Gwen Tennyson.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, you've piqued my curiosity. Does it have to do with another kind of clothing?   And I thought the term "transvestite" was common knowledge

No, I'm not transvestite. Or I don't call myself that, anyway. I just enjoy the chance of cross-dressing when I get it. For example, when I have to do a school play, I like playing the woman part. I don't own any really girly clothes. The girl clothes that I do own are mainly skinny jeans and stuff. Lot's of guys wear those.

It has more to do with my personal dislike of gender roles, and the fact that girls can wear guys clothes without a problem, why it isn't the other way around. 

• Brohoof 2

Guilty pleasure hmm?

Deliberately scaring people 

creeping up behind them quietly and such, then pretending to have no idea why they jumped outta there skin

Yes! I LOVE doing this! :lol: 

You mean besides My Little Pony?

Ever After High webisodes. I Don't buy dolls, I just watch the show...xD

I HAVE NO SHAME IN THAT I BOUGHT A CUSTOM-PAINT BRIAR BEAUTY AND KITTY CHESHIRE

WELL

MOSTLY NO SHAME

*coughs*

One of mine would also be Ever After High. It is literally cancer but the best possible kind. I love it. Also, Fairy Tail. Let's be honest, it's not the best anime in the world, but I love it all the same.

• Brohoof 1

Voice acting random scenes that come to my head when I'm bored. Sometimes they're actual scenes from movies or video games and other times it's just me being silly. One I can do fairly well-ish is the opening of that faces of evil Zelda CDi game.

I only do this when no one is around because it is a bit embarrassing... It sort of lands in the awkward levels of "singing in the shower", which for the record I dont do anymore.

Well, my friend, boy do I have some stories for y-

*clean*

Oh, okay then.

Well, I like listening to Owl City (I'll never admit it) and listening to old 80's music. Also, reading reallllyyyy old books. Also, Kirby Super Star Ultra is so nostalgic for me that I love the bloody hell out of it, though i'll never admit it.

And fanfiction in general.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

I once sat 8 hours straight next to my computer as my flight sim airplane flew from Chicago to Frankfurt :blush:. I moved around the house a little and did other stuff like practice and watch a movie, but... Still. I guess simming in general and /not doing anything else/ is a guilty pleasure.

That song is fab.

No joke, i can't stand the previous generations, but that song is damn catchy.

You know what? That was really cute. I admit that I never knew exactly where that "Rainbow Dash always dresses in style" meme came from until now too. I'm going to find an MP3 of that too.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there's sweets, chocolate, anything that will sate my sweet tooth, because I know I have a sweet tooth ;p. I seriously eat way to much sugar for my own good, I really need to stop, even if i'm super skinny it's not good for my heart probably.

Oh and let's see...

Pop music, I sometimes like to listen to pop music some of the stuff that is on all the time and people dislike, but I sometimes secretly like some of it. 

As far as pop goes and artists, I like a few of Bruno mar's songs. I also sing along to most stuff more quietly. Not that i'd say singing is a guilty pleasure necessarily, as I love singing, but i'm more so just shy about it, but still.

I also sort of like Justin beibers song "Beauty and a Beat" I don't know why, but we're not going to talk about that... right?... please don't hurt me D:..

Hm.... Well there's MLP, but I figure that's given.

Uh... I can't really think of anything else right this minute. If I think of anything else, I'll try and get back to y'all ;p.

I indulge in a lot of sweets, I could have it for days none stop but I can't do it.....because .....I have to sacrifice something I love for something that I know I should be.....that....that's right......for being fit!!!!!!!

And also Nickelback  :yay: