Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your *clean* guilty pleasure?

Phoenix Flair

Here's my guilty pleasure:

I love this song. Haters gonna hate.

You know, this song was actually quite catchy, it had me moving to the beat a little at times. Darn. 

There are some aspects of this theme I like more than the G4 theme actually, mainly the beat to it. 

So yeah, not half bad, I wasn't pleasantly surprised.

I think this might get stuck in my head now lol.

Driving is kind of a guilty pleasure to me its very relaxing and I wish sometimes I could just drive for a really long time and not have to worry about where it is I am going.... cursed gas prices and thank you Gran Tursimo :3

Listening to really bluesy rock ' roll like this

reminisce in the memories of the past at night wondering about a lot of things... simply to pass time. 

I am a pretty simple person just give me some music maybe a drink and i'll be alright

I never heard this song before, but I listened and I actually quite liked it.

Idk what's wrong with it ;p?

• Brohoof 1

I play music off my phone, but it's considered a strange song for a person like me to listen to, and then I put my headphones in to a point where it still plays from the phone, just so everybody can hear it.

I play music off my phone, but it's considered a strange song for a person like me to listen to, and then I put my headphones in to a point where it still plays from the phone, just so everybody can hear it.

That is one fabulous looking man on a unicorn.

• Brohoof 1

Well that would be Cl- Oh wait clean? Oh uhhh... Singing. I sing to myself whenever I'm alone. x3

And apparently, according to the posts here, listening to Owl City now is guilty pleasure so I guess that then XD I love Owl city.

Mlp aside, I have three dolls that I style the manes of when nobody's around. I just find it frustrating when I get to twilight because her hair is so short. I also kinda have a few irl horse plushes that sit on my bed.

Dubstep. 

At first I hated it, and in a way, I still do. (I.E. Skrillex. Skrillex is ear grating BS.)
But if it's not Skrillex, I can get down to it.

Damn it Vinyl Scratch, you changed my opinion on the wubs! 

post-27192-0-41001200-1407232830_thumb.png

Despite the criticism, I still enjoy playing Runescape (I know, don't judge meh..)  :o

I also like Dubstep and I recently downloaded the whole Lord of the Rings soundtrack to listen to...

I'm also listening to Gorillaz and their music a lot... It's not even my type of music, but it brings back nostalgia...

Oh, am I going too fast? :lol:

Lots of little things rolled up 

Like that really cold pre-dawn air

the really clear night skies out in the countryside where theres no light pollution

The smell and crackle of campfire and the chirping of crickets.

P!nk...I love her songs so much. Especially "so what". I wouldn't say MLP is a "guilty" pleasure but Equestria Girls definitely is. :P Also FlashLight shipping...I like it but I feel like I shouldn't, gaaaahh

• Brohoof 1

Apart from MLP?

post-24988-0-41185000-1407277923_thumb.jpg

post-24988-0-18853700-1407277934_thumb.jpg

post-24988-0-11555900-1407277955_thumb.jpg

Those are just my main guilty pleasures, however. As I also confess to liking Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Metroid: Other M, Mega Man X7 and Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two for video games. For movies, I confess to liking Michael Bay's Transformers movies (and Michael Bay movies in general), Battleship, John Carter, the Star Wars prequel trilogy (I honestly didn't mind Jar Jar Binks) and Dragon Ball Evolution.

Fan-fiction.

In particular I like weird crossovers and will pick through the CS sections on Fanfiction.net when I'm bored. I found a really interesting X-File/Highlander crossover once that was awesome. 

Also, considering the state of the fandom and the stigma on it I'm going to say liking Sonic The Hedgehog stuff in general is one as of this point.