Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your *clean* guilty pleasure?

Phoenix Flair

Mine? Looking at tickling pics on DA. That was my fetish long before I became a Brony, and over time this pleasure has kinda died down, but it still burns bright in my heart whenever I do this. But am I guilty of it? Maybe I am, maybe not. I'm not sure, actually. But it's definitely a pleasure for me. I am devious, I will admit. But I'm still a very good person.

Well, I don't have a guilty pleasure, considering that I am proud of the things that make me happy, but the things I like that could be considered "guilty pleasures" would be that I love b-horror films or old sci-fi movies, like that wolf guy above.  Also, I have a Tumblr.

Hmmm *clean* guilty pleasure, eh? It'd have to be needles, sewing needles, piercing needles, all different types of needles. I like stickin' em in like my hands and feet, even face, it makes me happy. People who know me know all about my needle fancy, but they don't think its any less weird.

• Brohoof 1

keep the needles clean you dont want a staff infection. my clean guilty pleasure using a condo- jk but i would use one, but realy fixing computers its my calling im just not as good as awnsering back 

• 2 weeks later...

My doll collection, and knowing I beat a small child to the last Elsa doll :3

also teasing my nephews by getting them excited about their favourite chocolate or sweets then licking them before they get chance to eat them...or is that just mean?

• Brohoof 1

Internet
MLP

Apple and Cheese (no not the ship, the food xD)
Confusing people/being completely unpredictable just because xD

Unhealthy fuds :3

Having a sarcasm level so advanced some people just think I'm stupid

Healthy fuds :3

Gaming

I like watching G3 ponies not a lot of people I can talk to about it and even my friends in the Ponygames Guild seem a little unaccepting my co leader said to me he doesn't care that I'm a G3 brony as long as I don't mention I am one

Hmm.... My guilty pleasure.....probably scouring the interwebs for pictures of Queen Elsa from FROZEN. Currently I have 244 different Images saved and growing. Fabulous!

post-28932-0-05562700-1408333471.gif

Uhh ... clean ... alright, I'll bite. ;)

I looove to do little 'photo shoots' with my (female) Skyrim character(s). Like, dressing them up in fitting clothing/armour (dependent on their intended style or personality), going around to fitting locations, and taking screenshots of them in different poses. I dunno, I just find it to be rather fun! :P

• 4 years later...

Spamming the forums maybe? :laugh: I don't know, I'd have more to say but...gotta keep it clean. :lie:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

I like playing Shaq Fu on the Sega Genesis. It’s one of the worst fighting games ever made. A website has been dedicated in destroying every single cartridge of this game. It’s my only clean guilty pleasure though the website dedicated to destroying all copies of this game suggests that this game is an abomination from Satan that needs to be purged away from Humanity :laugh:. Don’t believe me take a look at these as evidence,

http://www.shaqfu.com/ourmission.php

• Brohoof 1

I like watching some cheesy, crappy movies (I may be the world's only fan of Xanadu), I watch lots of Ghost hunting shows on TV, and I sometimes like to talk about very weird subjects on Omegle.