Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you think is cutiest?

Stone Cold Applejack

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.a62f1ad200da3fbf9c33cc7e7a8f3473.jpg

Each and every one of you who have NOT said "Fluttershy" automatically?

We simply MUST have words...

7e344294459d6db610ba6ace2d237fe3--my-little-pony-baby-my-little-pony-friendship.jpg.5775c9b006c656cfd66d99a3a94258ba.jpg

THERE!  How can you deny THE CUTENESS!?!??

Those sweet little blushy cheeks!  Those huge, love-seeking missile-eyes!  DAT CUTE LITTLE 'HUG?' NOTE!?

You just ain't READ-EH for this level of geegoshdarn cute, son!  The idea hadn't even begun to FERMENT in your BRAINS about the most enormous levels of CUTE that were ever possibly put into a single character in a friggin' children's cartoon show, yo!

04b532bbc3ed1607815656d5dbc2a1d4e3f5d6a8.jpg.fb2093ad5a5af406f6b6b348a6657e5a.jpg

BAM!

YOU WEREN'T EVEN READY FOR THAT LEVEL OF CUTE, WERE YA, HOMEY!?

Nah... nah, YOU WASN'T!  It just hitcha like a backhand of adowabuw ky-OOT-ness - and you couldn't HANDLE dat cute, couldja!?

44739fb78a9f1e6f56574c85995e3e4c--face-expressions-my-little-pony-friendship.jpg.278347f929e5078dc26aa1a205fbc610.jpg

It don't matter WHAT she's going through - SHE MAINTAINS THE MOST CUTE OF ANY CUTE THAT EVAH CUTED!  Y'all goin' on 'bout all these OTHER cuties - and they ARE cute, yeah - but they

DO.  NOT.  COM.  PARE...

All your cute are belonging to

DA FLUTTAAAAAAAHZ!!!!!

dc7.jpg.1402ddf397960a6feda25c5cc8014e6a.jpg

*pant, pant, pant*

... okay... rant over... carry on...

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2014 at 9:34 PM, Jeric said:

My top ten (non jewell-butt) MLP cuties.

Hide contents

Derpy - Partly due to her fan art and videos, she has this quality that instantly makes me smile the moment I see her. This is my youngest daughter's favorite so I've actually seen more Derpy in the house than any other character. Every scene she is in exudes adorable.

derpy_hooves_vector_by_calumoninc-d4nqt8

Hide contents

Applebloom - Get used to seeing the CMC on this list ... I had a hard time not putting them as one item, but I honestly feared that the cute levels would be too dangerous. AB is perfectly voiced, designed, and animated to achieve a level of precociousness that elevates this pony to almost heart bleed status. 

Apple_Bloom_spinny_face_1_S2E18.png

Hide contents

Rainbow Dash - Who would have thought that the tomboy, athletic, and overconfident pony would be one of the cuter characters? I can think of more than a handful of scenes, mostly her fangirl moments, that jump out at me. My favorite is her fake snore and her clutching her first Daring Doo book. But there is this.

22472-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

Hide contents

Sweetie Belle - Her sister is Rarity, therefore by natural extension of the 3rd Law of Fabulosity she is to be deemed cute by all that witness her. If not for that legal loophole, she would still be a dawwww inducing pony in her own right.

excited_sweetie_belle_vector_by_m99moron

Hide contents

Scootaloo - This heartstrings pulling pony was created by the blood and tears of Shirley Temple and that kid from the Welch Grape Juice commercials in the 90's. Her cuteness is connected to more than her design though. Her story is one of the most emotionally demanding of the series. her trials ... how she faces them. Hug her!

inkscape___scootaloo_by_thestorm117-d5om

Hide contents

Coco Pommel - You are now playing with fire guys. Turn the heck back ... I'm warning you ... the remainder of the cuteness will kill or maim if unprepared. Coco Pommel ... a mare that was seemingly spiced from Fluttershy and Rarity to create an almost unstoppable force of cute. Do not look directly at her, it's too much. Also ... DAT VOICE!

happy_coco_pommel_by_mrlolcats17-d70ybcu

Hide contents

Fluttershy - Still here. Hmm. Not anymore. Fluttershy + Puppies = Can I have your PC, you won't need it anymore.

81644+-+adorable+adorable_as_fuck+artist

I kill too many people with that last photo. Damn.

I knew there was a reason I like you. :D  I think all those are definitely worthy for the cutest ponies in the show (and Rarity as well), but I'd also like to add that I find Twilight & Starlight, particularly when they're being really adorkable to be incredibly cute as well:

59a881fe8e35b_CuteTwilightStarlight.gif.86a21795205eddfa1d90871f7d1a41f6.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Flurry Heart! Not even just because she's a baby. I think she has a really pretty color palette, and she looks sweet in her stained glass appearance. I do wonder what became of her...

2167077.jpg