Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy!

Wander

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: About a year ago I joined the Minecraft server community know as brohoof and they took me in, taught me about the fandom, and sent my a link to episode one. I was hooked ever since.

Hey, I'll be going by Wander on these forums. As you can tell by my name and the fact that I am here I am a big fan of Faust's work. I hope to make a lot of friends while I'm here.  :wub:

Cya around!

p.s. How do I change my member title and race thing under my name? 

Hi if you want you can add me as a friend for no apparent reason. As for changing your stuff I wouldn't know. And I like you're name a little. If you like to RP's I could PM you about some if you'd like.

Thanks, I sent you a friend request. And I mean how did you get the Butterfly thing under your avatar?

Thanks man and I got the Butterfly thing under my name cuz I got posted 200 posts. You get them after you get a certain amount of posts like right now if you get 5 posts you become a muffin.

Thanks, I sent you a friend request. And I mean how did you get the Butterfly thing under your avatar?

Ignore this its filler. Aaaaa

Hello Wander! Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

As for changing your race, you have to post! 

Once you make 5 posts, you'll become a muffin, after making 40 posts, you'll become a cupcake, etc.

Unfortunately, you cannot change your member title unless you're a staff member, donor or subscriber.

Edited by Dystopian Dreamer

Thanks man and I got the Butterfly thing under my name cuz I got posted 200 posts. You get them after you get a certain amount of posts like right now if you get 5 posts you become a muffin.

Ignore this its filler. Aaaaa

Hello Wander! Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

As for changing your race, you have to post! 

Once you make 5 posts, you'll become a muffin, after making 40 posts, you'll become a cupcake, etc.

Unfortunately, you cannot change your member title unless you're a staff member, donor or subscriber.

Thanks to both of yah! I'll get to posting. :)

Welcome to the forums, Wander. Its great to have you here and hope you have fun here, :D.

For member title under your display name, you need to be a donor or subscriber to change the title. Standard members unfortunately cannot. But if you want more information, above the forum menu, it shows "Subscribe" . It will provide you with info on what is available if you plan on subscribing. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Welcome to the forums, Wander. Its great to have you here and hope you have fun here, :D.

For member title under your display name, you need to be a donor or subscriber to change the title. Standard members unfortunately cannot. But if you want more information, above the forum menu, it shows "Subscribe" . It will provide you with info on what is available if you plan on subscribing. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks! I'm sure I will have fun.

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with feel free to PM me!

I hope you have a good time! This place is pretty nice and I have had a good time here so far. Enjoy your stay!

img-2921155-1-hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with feel free to PM me!

I hope you have a good time! This place is pretty nice and I have had a good time here so far. Enjoy your stay!

Hey there! Enjoy your stay. Welcome to the greatest forums ever!

Thanks Cinna ;) and Terminus.

Fosters home FTW!!! I used to watch it when i was younger... a lot! ;)

I used to love that show! I haven't seen it in years though.

I used to love that show! I haven't seen it in years though.

Its on Netflix now so i would watch it. That is one of the reasons i became a brony.

Wander.... Fluttershys voice actor has cancer..... Giod news that shes doin' pretty good. :lol: