Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Outbreak(zombie OOC)(Open)

Phony

Can you give me a few weapons I could use? And will this just be in the mansion or in all of the city?

It would be pretty hard to name all possible weapons in the city. As for the mansion I'd say kitchen knives, golf clubs, glass bottles, chairs, etc. I'll allow make shift weapons such as molotovs or a nailboard. Think of this as Dead Rising in a way, use anything you need to survive.

It would be pretty hard to name all possible weapons in the city. As for the mansion I'd say kitchen knives, golf clubs, glass bottles, chairs, etc. I'll allow make shift weapons such as molotovs or a nailboard. Think of this as Dead Rising in a way, use anything you need to survive.

Thanks. But will this be just in the mansion or the whole city?

Thanks. But will this be just in the mansion or the whole city?

We'll be in the mansion temporarily and then the whole city will be our sandbox.

Sigh, as long as i have a chance for my hammers later, I am happy. Ill use your suggestions for mirror quake. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirror-quake-r6785

Fine, later in the RP I'll let your have your hammers of destruction. Just don't be OP and kill everything with em.

Alright I just need the green light from everypony. Some of us will have different timezones so I just want to make sure nopony is left behind.

Let's try to keep this RP undead, sorry felt like doing the bad pun.

• Brohoof 1

Alright I just need the green light from everypony. Some of us will have different timezones so I just want to make sure nopony is left behind.

Let's try to keep this RP undead, sorry felt like doing the bad pun.

I'm pretty much on most of the time. I'm in the US and I normally go to sleep around 10:00 PST.

Good morning guys.. Tired as hay right now. Cat woke me up and I'm on my ipod. Just lettin you know I'll be gone for a while tomorrow, so don't do too much without me!

(edited)

Okay the RP is up:http://mlpforums.com/topic/106253-outbreakzombie-rp/

And if isn't trouble to all of you can you mark your locations like LOCATION to avoid any confusion.

For ex.

Metro station

Mansion

Police station

Town Hall

Main square

Market

Hospital

The Palace

The Zoo

Power Plant

Some of these are crossed out since accessing them means to higher access of equipment. However, should there be more places necessary for a city, feel free to be creative. This is a sandbox, feel free to go anywhere within the city, at your own risk.

Let's take this nice and slow, at least so everyone can post at least once. For everyone starting at the mansion, we are all acquainted and friends.

Edited by Phony

Wanted to know if you're still participating, otherwise I'm gonna open up your position.

Anyway, if there suggestions any of you want for the RP, just ask and I'll put it into consideration. I don't bite.

Jumping through windows is overrated. If everyone decides to go through the subways with me, we can link up there. Maybe even save the day by fixing up a subway car for us.

...Or, since you're a repair pony, you could drive to us in a car while we're on the streets? IDK, just get to the mall by any means, you can fly there, just don't tell the others.

(edited)

You guys post waaaaaay too fast, is it okay with everybody if we just pretend midnight's been with them the entire time because I wasn't on the forums pretty much all day yesterday and honestly have no idea what's going on in the RP

We've barricaded ourselves in the mansion and started decided where to go next, which was the mall. Then Gloom's OC fixes up some badass ride and now we're just trying to get in.

@ @@Naomii

You two are still in this right?

Edited by Phony