Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everyone...

Sunny Rain

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: i found this by searching online for MLP forums and this 1 looked good

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 1 of my friends told me to check it out. So after a month of him pestering me i tried it. he told me to watch at least 3 of the episodes. so i watched the first episode of the series and was like "i cant believe im watching this, but now im curious as to what will happen next so oh well". after that i watched the second one and was actually impressed by it but it still wasnt my style. however i still had to watch 1 more episode. so the ticket master was the third one i watched. it was ok but then i watched the fourth episode ... and then the fifth ... and the sixth ... and so on, so forth until it become my favorite TV show. now i am obsessed with it in everyway. HURRAAAAAYYY!!

i just turned 18 and am having trouble finding other bronies to talk to and hang out with. i just need to meet some people some how and get to know other people who love the show as much as i do. so here are some faces of the mane six...

B):lol:^_^  :pout:  :(  :toldya:  and derpy :derp:

• Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

Seems like that's the story for everyone. I was hesitant only because I knew I would like it and was into something else. I'm the only one who would actually watch a show like this just because it has cute ponies. xD

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: i found this by searching online for MLP forums and this 1 looked good

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 1 of my friends told me to check it out. So after a month of him pestering me i tried it. he told me to watch at least 3 of the episodes. so i watched the first episode of the series and was like "i cant believe im watching this, but now im curious as to what will happen next so oh well". after that i watched the second one and was actually impressed by it but it still wasnt my style. however i still had to watch 1 more episode. so the ticket master was the third one i watched. it was ok but then i watched the fourth episode ... and then the fifth ... and the sixth ... and so on, so forth until it become my favorite TV show. now i am obsessed with it in everyway. HURRAAAAAYYY!!

i just turned 18 and am having trouble finding other bronies to talk to and hang out with. i just need to meet some people some how and get to know other people who love the show as much as i do. so here are some faces of the mane six...

B):lol:^_^:pout::(:toldya: and derpy :derp:

You mean "Everypony!'? Just sayin'
  • Brohoof 1