Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which country will start world war 3

Luna 831

which country would you think would start world war 3 I say Russia usa or north korea. Also do you think it will be nuclear war or technology war.

Edited by Luna 831

Yeah I say Russia or USA. (Leaning more towards Russia) I would say North Korea but really we all know they can't do shit and that if anything happens to them it would be China that does all the work, starts the war, and fights for them. 

EDIT: Just as a disclaimer I don't think World War 3 will start and I sure hope it doesn't. But if it were to happen that is my answer to the question.

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 3

The USA will turn it into a hot war, but they will have no choice due to Russia and China attacking them with espionage. They'll be made out into villains, when they really act out of necessity.

I've still got my writing cap on haven't I?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

-Albert Einstein

Makes sense.

If the world gets into a nuclear war in WWIII, in the post-nuclear war era stick and stones is what we'd have left for weapons.

The most deadly creature that will wipe out mankind is man himself.

We are indeed a corrupt species.

• Brohoof 2

World war three itself is very unlikely.

Well, France and Great Britain started ww2. (Obviously)

WW1 was mostly because of european imperialism. All countries seeking expansion into West, south and east. (And Ferdinan sitting in a bathtub with wheels.)

Both wars was started because of imperialism. The only ones trying to claim recources (And or land) from others today are Russia, the USA and China. Noone of these countries are strong enough to "want" a war. Everyone have too much to loose. No one really have the time, money or recourses for something like this.

Russia is fooling around in ukraine at the moment. China is just trying to build themselves up. USA gave us a Israel.... enough said... they got their hands full on that one.

I personally don't think WW3 would happen as Mutually Assured Destruction will quickly rid of any nuclear power's minds to use it less they wish to kill of the entire human race with Nukes. If it were to be instigated, it would be caused by a rogue nation (like North Korea) that major world powers have interst in. Again however, M.A.D will quickly convince them to limit the conflict to not be nuclear or on a major scale as the first two world wars were.

World war three itself is very unlikely.

Well, France and Great Britain started ww2. (Obviously)

WW1 was mostly because of european imperialism. All countries seeking expansion into West, south and east. (And Ferdinan sitting in a bathtub with wheels.)

Both wars was started because of imperialism. The only ones trying to claim recources (And or land) from others today are Russia, the USA and China. Noone of these countries are strong enough to "want" a war. Everyone have too much to loose. No one really have the time, money or recourses for something like this.

Russia is fooling around in ukraine at the moment. China is just trying to build themselves up. USA gave us a Israel.... enough said... they got their hands full on that one.

Yep, in this globalized world if far more unlikely to be a WWIII than before. Despite the tensions in these times, we are far more dependent to each other than we used to, and starting a war will essentially undo all the advancements we all made this century.

oh, and North Korea? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, THEY ALL BOAST WITH THEIR LAME ASS NUCLEAR WEAPS FROM THE STONE ERA :lol: , STARTING A WAR IS SUICIDE SINCE THEY ARE POOR AND ILL EQUIPPED  

• Brohoof 3

I would hope none, as WW3 would be terrible, nuclear or not.

If you are twisting my arm, I think it's far more likely that WW3 would be started actually by a non-state actor as even the most belligerent asshole in power would not be stupid enough to initiate a conflict that could destroy himself.

USA, Russia, Israel or North Korea. It is unlikely to happen though. There are a lot of reasons for that. If there is a war, it will probably be like the cold war.

Edited by DifferentStereotype

A guy named Makarov will shoot up an american a Russian airport, and blame it on the Americans. Thus starting WWIII.

Any MW3 bronies here?

But in all seriousness. WWIII Won't start. Too many politicians afraid of losing their cushy jobs. One wrong press of a button and BAM! "You are not a president anymore, Mr. President" Say that in both an American and Russian accent, for a laugh, say it in a North Korean accent.

Several topics have been made just like this one. All come out with one answer. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Now go back to your ponies. I know I sure as hell will. 

WW3 wont happen because almost every major country owns nuclear warheads WW3 would mean the end of the world U.S. may be getting at it with Russia but I don't think they would go as far as to go to war with one another

WW3 wont happen because almost every major country owns nuclear warheads WW3 would mean the end of the world U.S. may be getting at it with Russia but I don't think they would go as far as to go to war with one

all it takes is one man to spark a match then ww3 will start and humans will be gone and in peace time the son bury there fathers in war the father's bury their sons.

I highly doubt there will be a World war 3 since most country's are allies these days... Most...

And if a world war 3 did happen, Then it most likely would be like the cold war because about every country has a nuke now so every country would be too afraid to fire at each other in case they fire back.

But to answer your question, if a world war 3 did happen then i think it would of been started by either America or Russia 

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.   -Albert Einstein

It's best to go for stones; sticks will probably be a luxury commodity after WWIII.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 2

I highly doubt there will be a World war 3 since most country's are allies these days... Most... And if a world war 3 did happen, Then it most likely would be like the cold war because about every country has a nuke now so every country would be too afraid to fire at each other in case they fire back. But to answer your question, if a world war 3 did happen then i think it would of been started by either America or Russia

Well, i wouldn't say almost every country has nukes, more like eighteen out of almost 200. Plus some of those countries, especially previous soviet union nations have nuclear weapons on their territory from the cold war, but haven't actually built any themselves.

And then there's kim jong un...150177_367882659994059_2042198079_n.jpgnuff said...

Anyways, WW3 probably wont happen since, (as has been said before) globalization of the world, and the fact that most countries who do have nukes know better than to go flinging them around everywhere because of political repprecussions, but most likely to star WW3 I'd think US, Russia, China, or...

EQUESTRIA!!

173_medium.png

by kkat B)

Edited by malexlee
  • Brohoof 4

Well, i wouldn't say almost every country has nukes, more like eighteen out of almost 200. Plus some of those countries, especially previous soviet union nations have nuclear weapons on their territory from the cold war, but haven't actually built any themselves.

And then there's kim jong un...150177_367882659994059_2042198079_n.jpgnuff said...

Anyways, WW3 probably wont happen since, (as has been said before) globalization of the world, and the fact that most countries who do have nukes know better than to go flinging them around everywhere because of political repprecussions, but most likely to star WW3 I'd think US, Russia, China, or...

EQUESTRIA!!

173_medium.png

by kkat B)

Well, based on my fan theory, Equestria won't exist until after WWIII.

• Brohoof 1

Well, based on my fan theory, Equestria won't exist until after WWIII.

Radioactivly enhanced ponies from WW3 create new nation of equestria after humans are extinct and lauren faust has been to the future and seen it all and decided to come back and create a TV show to secretly fortell our inevitable doom?!?!?!... just as i suspected... :okiedokielokie: XD

Edited by malexlee
  • Brohoof 2

China + Russia or US but I don't think it's going to be the violent "modern warfare 3" everyone imagines it as. No one is allowed to use nukes and if they do, the entire planet's going to get ruined because everyone will start using nukes. I think leaders know this. If anything it will be proxy warfare, biochemical, or verbal/economical

China + Russia or US but I don't think it's going to be the violent "modern warfare 3" everyone imagines it as. No one is allowed to use nukes and if they do, the entire planet's going to get ruined because everyone will start using nukes. I think leaders know this. If anything it will be proxy warfare, biochemical, or verbal/economical

it will be nukes then all the world will be destroyed by nuclear fire

Presumably nobody; people's willingness to destroy another country is counteracted by their intense desire not to be turned to glass in the ensuing counterattack. If we are fighting a war, we probably won't be using nukes.

• Brohoof 2