Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Ampere

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums through my friend, Midnight Scribbler.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan by viewing some of the fan animations. I was so impressed and amazed that people took time and effort to create art of My Little Pony. It encouraged me to watch the show, and I became hooked. I have been a brony for over a year now and am proud of it.

I am a 16 year old guy from California. I am a fan of several video game series from Nintendo, Sega, and Capcom. I have experience in writing HTML and CSS, and some JavaScript and PHP. I am pretty thoughtful, though I tend to not express my thoughts very often. I'm pretty shy, especially around large groups, and tend to hang around those who I have established as friends. I hope to become for expressive and gain more friends through this forum.

• Brohoof 2

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I have experience in HTML, CSS, MySQL and PHP, I do own my own forum, though it's not for ponies so no sense linking it here. xD But I have been doing that kind of stuff since I was little, and I have owned  many sites though I never really did well with them socially. Oh well. But I hope to see you around!

Hey there, pal! We'll be glad to have you around, and i think it's pretty cool you can webdesign and/or program. No need to feel shy around here - you come in as a guest, you'll stay as family. See you around :D

I want to thank you all for welcoming me to this forum. It's nice to know that there are some who care about and want to welcome those who are new here. Seriously, you guys made me feel special and accepted. It means a lot to me. :3