Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time era would you have liked to live in?

Gone Airbourne

The mid-evil age. Back then, they didn't take shit from anyone. You caused any trouble and got caught for it, you were either in prison or killed on the spot. If you resisted arrest, you were chased down and killed if you couldn't get away.

The mid-evil age. Back then, they didn't take shit from anyone. You caused any trouble and got caught for it, you were either in prison or killed on the spot. If you resisted arrest, you were chased down and killed if you couldn't get away.

Yeah, that sounds like the perfect time period to go on vacation... 

Well, I wouldn't want to go too far back since I'm black and there was a time when blacks were treated unfairly so no time before the 70s. I'm gonna go with the 80s or 90s. It's a different experience but not so far back to the point where people were more racist than now.
  • Brohoof 1

If I were to go back to the 900s I'd probably be a viking. That would be really awesome, fighting, plundering, raping, all for honor and the right to go to Valhalla  :lol:.

It would also be awesome to live in the the Ancient Greece, with so much focus on philosophy.

But I'm still pretty happy living right now, with the internet giving me nearly unlimited information, and I possess more knowledge than almost anyone could hope to learn back in those time periods.

The future is also tempting, but it will of course always be. If I were to go to the future, I would only want to move even further into the future. So in a way, moving into the future is pointless, as it is only to clench your curiosity created by the time you are in right now.

What ever timestamp the mid-evil times with swords bows the belief in dragons and magic scrolls.  :yay:  :yay:

also no slavery and segregation in that time would be nice ( i'm african american)

Edited by The Boring Legend
  • Brohoof 1

If only I grew up in the early 90's, because..

-Super Nintendo

-Sega Genesis

-Shining Time Station/Britt Allcroft Thomas episodes

-Almost every Nick/CN show at that time

Edited by Skarloey

I like this time period. With all the technology and convenience. I wouldn't live in these times but I'd like to visit the height of the Roman Empire, even Classical times or Ancient Egypt or Sumer/Babylon/ect.

Not sure. I wouldn't want to have been born any earlier than the 60s, if that gives you an idea. Maybe I would want to live an era later in the future, but I don't know if things would be worse then than now. The future would probably be cool.. And I mean /way/ into the future B).

• 2 months later...

If I could, I'd go all the way back to the year 1940, and just wait it out. America's golden years would play out before my eyes. And then, in '73, when we lose the Vietnam War and the nation begins its slow descent down the pipes, I'll at least have a reference point.

I wouldn't really want to move time era's because In the future I don't know what to expect and that could end up pretty bad. I wouldn't want to go back in time either because I don't like a fair bit of the past we have had. If I had to choose I would choose late 2050s (Y'Know, because lulz).

even with me being a huge history nut, I think I would rather live in the future just out of curiosity about what will happen.

like in Futurama, I wish I could get frozen and wake up a thousand years or so in a distant time.

and I could binge on all the upcoming seasons of MLP FIM. :)

lol and see other stuff...