Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time era would you have liked to live in?

Gone Airbourne

I'm fine with living in today, thanks.

I'm just so used to this modern lifestyle. Plus, I don't think any of the trade-offs for living in an older (and even future) era would be worth it.

#2014yoloswagalldayeverydaygetonmylvl

Edited by LatinoChurro

• 6 years later...

This one, despite its flaws. I like the technology we have, I like a lot of the music that's coming out, I like the games. Living in another era would take most of those things away, and I'd rather not give them up.

No thank you, current time is the best I think. Medieval times were just awful, 20th century was a freaking revolutions and wars bomb and in later 1900s the world was on the edge of a nuclear war. And in future we'll probably forget what privacy means and suffer from various digital criminals

I want to live around the 20-50's. Sure there's lots of shit going on during those times but it was something I feel close connected to for some unexplained reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Most time periods wouldn't exactly be kind to me as a Bi Jew, and considering all my marketable skills are computer based I think now is fine honestly. Guess if I had to pick another one the 80's weren't so bad.