Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupidest Thing You Ever Did

CSlayer1064

I was building a computer and I plugged in the power supply without knowing it was screwed in. It fell out of the case with a tremendous sound and I was expecting damage or a nice electrocution, surprisingly no and I was not only the most stupid at that moment but very lucky.

What is the stupidest, most ridiculous, most flatout ignoramus thing you ever did? Ive got a lot XD

Why don't you tell us some of those, I won't make fun of you  :comeatus:

I really don't remember stupid things I've done and If I tell ya I woudn't be stupidfunny, so I'll just say a funny stupid thing I've done recently.

Drawing on paper and trying to hit Ctrl Z  :muffins:

Oh many things I have done have been stupid... Either eating a couple plates of food at Golden Corral, then eating a grilled jalapeno with hot sauce on it, then going back to school and dancing for no reason with my friends or going to Foster Freeze dressed as a banana on roller skates with my brother in a sombrero and a Jason mask, my other friend in an Obama mask, and my other friend in a paintball mask on and boxing gloves...

Why don't you tell us some of those, I won't make fun of you  :comeatus:

I really don't remember stupid things I've done and If I tell ya I woudn't be stupidfunny, so I'll just say a funny stupid thing I've done recently.

Drawing on paper and trying to hit Ctrl Z  :muffins:

Well okay ill tell you one one time i did a #1 ( i sound like a little kid XD) in the toilet and before i flushed it i dropped 50 bucks in it and had to get it out with my hand XD

Oh many things I have done have been stupid... Either eating a couple plates of food at Golden Corral, then eating a grilled jalapeno with hot sauce on it, then going back to school and dancing for no reason with my friends or going to Foster Freeze dressed as a banana on roller skates with my brother in a sombrero and a Jason mask, my other friend in an Obama mask, and my other friend in a paintball mask on and boxing gloves...

Hmm how could one top this XD

I can tell you guys a scary thing that happened to me once

At comic con 2014 in Dallas, I accidentally made Brent Spiner think I was coming on to him... O_o

Also when I was 13, I had an air soft gun, a bee hive, and 5 cans of red-bull... You can guess what happened next. 

Once i was playing paintball and i had to reload so i ducked down i was watching a beetle crawling where i was and a paintball came flying straight into it and completely smashed it i was like O-O

• Brohoof 1

Once i was playing paintball and i had to reload so i ducked down i was watching a beetle crawling where i was and a paintball came flying straight into it and completely smashed it i was like O-O

Ehck, bleh... *Shivers* Don't like bugs very much... 

At comic con 2014 in Dallas, I accidentally made Brent Spiner think I was coming on to him... O_o

Also when I was 13, I had an air soft gun, a bee hive, and 5 cans of red-bull... You can guess what happened next. 

THE BEES FLEW OUT DRANK ALL THE RED BULL AND GOT THE AIR SOFT GUN SHOT YOU AND TRIED TO TAKE ON A PATATO AND AN ARMY OF WALKING TACOS. oh was that not right?

Ehck, bleh... *Shivers* Don't like bugs very much... 

Well it was bone-chilling because i was standing right there

• Brohoof 2

THE BEES FLEW OUT DRANK ALL THE RED BULL AND GOT THE AIR SOFT GUN SHOT YOU AND TRIED TO TAKE ON A PATATO AND AN ARMY OF WALKING TACOS. oh was that not right?

We'll you were close. Let's just say the end result was me passed out in the back of a black sedan with a whole bunch of clowns... I don't even know... .-.

• Brohoof 1

Hah, well, I was in a photography class after school when I was in the third grade. We went outside and I though it would be fun to take a picture of a squirrel.

For whatever reason, I had the bright idea to pretend to have gotten bit/scratched by it. I was telling my mom the whole story while also digging my nail into my back really hard as we were driving home.

When I got home, I showed my mom, and we went to the hospital. The doctor there asked me if it felt more like a bite (his pen) or a scratch (his nail). I said bite, because that's what my pointed nails felt more like dug into my back.

I almost got a rabies shot, but since those kind of have side effects, the doctor said he'd look into it a bit. Apparently, squirrel rabies are rare in Maryland (where I live), so that single fact is what prevented me from getting a rabies shot I didn't need while also giving my parents a hospital bill they didn't need.

Edited by oceandeath

We'll you were close. Let's just say the end result was me passed out in the back of a black sedan with a whole bunch of clowns... I don't even know... .-.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hah, well, I was in a photography class after school when I was in the third grade. We went outside and I though it would be fun to take a picture of a squirrel.

For whatever reason, I had the bright idea to pretend to have gotten bit/scratched by it. I was telling my mom the whole story while also digging my nail into my back really hard as we were driving home.

When I got home, I showed my mom, and we went to the hospital. The doctor there asked me if it felt more like a bite (his pen) or a scratch (his nail). I said bite, because that's what my pointed nails felt more like dug into my back.

I almost got a rabies shot, but since those kind of have side effects, the doctor said he'd look into it a bit. Apparently, squirrel rabies are rare in Maryland (where I live), so that single fact is what prevented me from getting a rabies shot I didn't need while also giving my parents a hospital bill they didn't need.

Oh so thats how you top that lolz

When I was a young child my logic was very flawed... I believed that Airfresheners make bad things smell better, and that butts smell bad so that must mean... 

(chemicals + anus = burning pain)

flipped over a pool right by the trampoline jumped off it and landed on my back with a thud

intex-pools-inflatable-pool.jpg

O-on your back? So you jumped off of the trampoline, aiming for the pool, and then missed point a bit by flipping the pool over? How'd you not land on your face?

O-on your back? So you jumped off of the trampoline, aiming for the pool, and then missed point a bit by flipping the pool over? How'd you not land on your face?

i think she's saying she literally flipped OVER the pool, as in above.

Well you see I once enlisted in the Army.....

lol other than that it was probably showing up to formation with a backwards USA flag patch on. For those who don't know, the blue part with the stars is supposed to be forward, and I was issued one that was backwards, so I show up to an ACU inspection formation wearing a backwards flag. Luckily for my unit, the CO let it slide as it was on the right shoulder (however I heard that S4 got chewed out for issuing backwards flags lol)

you know those stunt ppl they use airbags so i used the back side of the pool 

When I was a young child my logic was very flawed... I believed that Airfresheners make bad things smell better, and that butts smell bad so that must mean... 

PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HECK THAT IS HILARIOUS WHAT KINDA  TEACHER DID YOU HAVE??? XD LOLZ

@,

Also, sorry if I gave you a ton of notifications, but I couldn't brohoof that enough. :P

xD

It's fine, I ended up having to go to the hospital the next morning, it was about 3 hours away ^^

So in the end, nothing of value was lost, besides my ability to walk properly for a week

• Brohoof 1