Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is your patience?

Invincible

I think i have good patience. I can usually react really well even when people are really trying to annoy me. I don't like it, but i like adopting an observing attitude in most situations and wait before actually doing stuff. That, and i don't like being angry myself. Unless i get really badgered... because when i lose it, i lose it big.

What about you? How long can you tolerate annoyances or nonsense?

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty impatient; I think it's one of my biggest flaws. I try to control it as much as I can, but I have a short attention span which means I get bored somewhat quickly.

I don't really get impatient when people annoy me; it's more so when I'm waiting for something to start or for something to be over.

I'm really impatient when it comes to waiting for things. I get really agitated when I have to wait a long time for something.

As for when others annoy me. I can actually be pretty patient then. I can put up with quite a bit before I reach my limit. Though it's not pretty when I do.

It's not good. In the short run, I can wait in line to get something I really want, but eventually it gets irritating. I'm mostly impatient when I miss out on an opportunity and I get the "better luck next time" cliche :okiedokielokie:. You better find a bunker if you tell me that.

Depends. I'm fairly impatient for the most part, though I can be patient at times.

I keep it to myself if/when I'm losing my patience though. Rather than make myself look like a jerk or something, I prefer to stay quiet and let it pass, even if it's freakin' tearing me apart. :lol:

I've been called Zen Like when it comes to patience. It's probably the only trait that I personally recognize in myself as something that is remarkable, which is really bizarre if you saw me going about my day. I rarely sit and do nothing. Even when I'm posting here I'm crazy mutitasking. You would think that I don't like waiting at all ... but the odd thing is I never had that feeling of frustration when something wasn't happening fast enough, etc

Though I do joke to join in on the conversation when there is building anticipation about a show or movie.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say im patient.Haters/trolls rarely can make me angry,most of the time they make me laugh. Also in real life im patient with people,but i hate to wait for something e.g. waiting for a new purchase to arrive,waiting for the last hour of school :P

I'm patient almost to a fault. If people provoke me in some way, I'll avoid hasty action, preferring to step back, compose myself and assess the situation as well as I'm able before proceeding. Unfortunately, this doesn't work when the situation calls for immediate action, and in such cases I can come across as indecisive and unwilling to take a stance.

God-tier patience.

2zywvf9.png

I'd like to think so anyway, i have to put up with 3 other younger brothers and a sister

and until recently a girlfriend who didnt understand that my world didnt always have to revolve around her

I am a very patient person. I could literally sit down for hours staring at a blank screen. In fact, my record is sitting down for 3 hours and a half doing nothing but staring at a progress bar..

Some people wonder how I can do that :lol:

Now, thing changes when people annoy me. I don't like being bothered . I never raise my voice but people can usually tell from my tone whether I am annoyed or not. Even if I never stop smiling. :)

In terms of waiting, I'm very patient. I may get anxious here or there, but I can ultimately wait longer than the standard amount of time before rage quitting :D

In terms of emotional patience, not at all :T I put forth effort, but sometimes I get frustrated too easily, especially when things I love and cherish are being attacked. That really just hurts me a lot, I ways that make me wish I was a bit stronger so I could just ignore it...but it just eats at me and I don't know how else to respond. It's entirely my problem and ultimately something that I really need to work on. 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

I'm one of the most impatient people you will ever meet. If I ever need to wait for more than a few minutes for just about anything I get incredibly fidgety, like tapping my fingers against any hard surface I can find or pacing after barely five minutes. 

• 10 months later...

I guess my patience must be fairly high, since whenever people suggest they're could be making me impatient, I'm feeling neutral and as if I could keep waiting for much longer. :P If someone makes me impatient with them, though, it's likely I won't be so patient with them again...  -_-

I've been told by someone I'm the most patient person they've ever seen, but idk. ;u;" am pretty patient, but sometimes I'll really try and rush things cause can't take the wait anymore. >u<"