Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is your patience?

Invincible

I'm somewhat patient, it depends on the situation. Usually, I can wait around for long periods of time with no problem. Other times, I just start tapping my foot and moving a bit.

I'm very impatient. I cannot simply sit down and do nothing. When I ever have to wait for something I go straight for my phone, and even then I'll probably still complain.

My patience is almost out of this world. There is very little that can get me frustrated.

I hate slow people. Old people especially drive me nuts when I'm stuck behind them, but for the most part I'm patient, it's not like I have anywhere to be urgently, I always plan ahead to avoid rushing.

I'm really patient, I can wait for hours... :3 I'm not easily bored, if I have to wait, I just start thinking about stuff, and minutes fly away... :3

But I'm not very patient with people who annoy me. Not patient at all. Or very patient. It depends. :/

I think i am patient. Whenever i have to wait i usually just drift into a daydream which makes the time fly by. If it is a situation where someone is trying to push my patience that rarely ever bothers me so i think my patience on that end is good too :)

This does often depends on my mood and if I am feeling anxiety. If my anxiety is kicking in then my patience for certain things is very little, like a video game, in that state it may frustrate me a lot easier. When I am in a chilled mood my patience is much better though. I try to be calm about something that might be taking me a while. 

I don't really have patience. Might explain also why I can go from calm to "going for the throat" with a finger snap.    <------------------- Finger snap. Hah. After-the-fact-joke... Calm to breaking your fingers and going for the throat in an instant... heh.

I totally did not plan that joke.

Seriously, I didn't.

Don't look at me like that.

I'll bite you ~_~

• Brohoof 1

Generally very patient. I can resist being irritated quite well like, say, if a child was being a nuisance. I don't, however, like my time to be wasted. I'm less patient in regards to things happening too slowly.

I remember as a kid, I used to be patient but when I got older, it slowly lowered. Now I have a very low patience level and it has caused my rage quit Xbox controller to come into contact with the floor and wall too many times.

This right here is my biggest virtue

Thank the lordy

And I can recall getting annoyed a little bit 4 months ago, out of 2 years, so thats alright :D

I mean any other "virtue" or "social perfection" I don't have

But I'm overly patient

:3

My current job requires me to have a lot of patience, so yeah.  :P

For me it usually depends on the situation. When I'm waiting for something to arrive I can be very impatient some of the time. Most of the time though I can be very patient if I keep reminding myself the wait will be worth it. 

• 10 months later...

It really depends what is going on. :squee:

If I have to wait for something, my patience is pretty much infinite.  :maud:

If someone is trying to annoy me, I can hold out pretty much forever, except if I'm in a bad mood to begin with.

If someone is being really mean, my patience is pretty low, I don't really do well there.

And finally, if anyone does something mean to my girlfriend, my patience is close to zero. I will get really mad, really fast.  :unamused:

• Brohoof 1