Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else is going to watch the My Little Pony Mega Marethon on Hub Central?

Luna 831

There is going to be a mega marathon on the Hub Central. It is from August 4th through August 8th. They will showing every single episode of season 1 through 4. And they will answering fans questions. Also, some never before seen special movies. I am SO Excited!!! Who else will be watching?

Nahh. Can't watch too many reruns, especially since I can only rewatch certain episodes. 

Even if I did, I'd make sure to wait until after they aired Sonic Rainboom....fuck that episode. 

You don't like that episode?

Funny, I thought everypony and their mother loved that episode. Maybe that's just my personal opinion speaking, but I'm kinda curious as to why you hate it?

Shadowking58, on 03 Aug 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

You don't like that episode?

Funny, I thought everypony and their mother loved that episode. Maybe that's just my personal opinion speaking, but I'm kinda curious as to why you hate it?

"Don't like"

That's a severe understatement about my feelings towards that cancerous, toxic growth marring the name of an otherwise wonderful series. People will tell me "I'm taking things too seriously" but I don't really care, to be honest. That episode effected me in such a negative way and made me feel terrible about myself.

You don't just fucking do that. You don't just take a characters flaws and blow them way out of proportion and ultimately villainize, humiliate, and degrade them to the masses just to make another character look good. You don't just fucking do that at all. Never. You don't martyr off a character and treat them that way just to give another character the spotlight like that.

Watching that episode made me feel bad. It actually gave me a sense of depression because of the way they wrote Rarity in it, and the way they handled it, and I absolutely HATED Dash for a while, all because they used the character I love and care for more than anything in the world and made her the badguy, humiliated her in front of a large crowd of people, shit all over her, and gave her little to no closure in the end, all to make RD look good. You just don't fucking do that.

Ultimately, "Sonic Rainboom" affected me in such a negative way that it almost ruined the entire show for me. Say I'm overreacting, whatever - I don't care. When something that was actually helping me with my self-image and my depression has a moment that it actually makes both of those things worse, I'm not going to forgive it that easily.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

This would be a great opportunity to have a brony party, and invite some people over to watch the show.

Oh wait, it starts on a monday, ie the worst day ever to do that. This would be a great opportunity to introduce some to the show, but as I don't have cable TV in my apartment (and a very basic satellite tv package), and if it does start the 4th it just seems like a inconvenient date.

This would be a great opportunity to have a brony party, and invite some people over to watch the show.

Oh wait, it starts on a monday, ie the worst day ever to do that. This would be a great opportunity to introduce some to the show, but as I don't have cable TV in my apartment (and a very basic satellite tv package), and if it does start the 4th it just seems like a inconvenient date.

it is going to go past monday to Sunday so you can still though that brony party and introduce alot of people to this awesome show.

it is going to go past monday to Sunday so you can still though that brony party and introduce alot of people to this awesome show.

Yea, but most of the great "introduction" episodes are in season 1. And most people I know will be working those days, and not interested in seeing cartoons.

I can't wait for it! :D I recently told my Mom that I was a brony after she saw the show recorded on my TV... So now I wouldn't have to make up an excuse to stay in bed all day watching the marathon!  Anyway, I'm going to try to watch the whole thing... Still have two weeks of summer vacation, so my day doesn't have to be interupted! :D LOL I CAN'T WAIT :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got my TV tuned to it now and I will this entire week.  I'll definitely keep it on it even when I'm not directly watching it; not only does it deserve as many viewers as it can get, but it'll be nice to just randomly come into my room and enjoy an ep or two throughout the week <3