Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else is going to watch the My Little Pony Mega Marethon on Hub Central?

Luna 831

I don't have HUB where I live. However, several people have mentioned on this thread about watching it on Netflix. I do have Netflix, but MLP is nowhere to be found. Are the available films different per country even if Netflix is available in said countries ?

sadly you dont get the hub here in malaysia.

meh netflix has a mlp marathon all the time

Unfortunately, I don't get Hub since I don't have cable. So thanks for telling me about all the "new stuff" because now I'm just sad

hey cheer up, we can either just go stream it on netflix, or some weird shady site!

:3

I didn't even realize there was going to be a marathong of FiM episodes.

I'll try to catch some of it, but I plan on visiting Skyrim today, so...

I wish I could, but unfortunately it's only during family hours (not a 24-hour marathon), and I'm a closet brony who couldn't be caught dead watching this in public, even by my own family (except if it's with friends).

Sorry.  -_-

I watched it on and off this week. I had nothing to do all week so it gave me an opportunity to finally watch a lot of the older episodes, and see where a bunch of clips I've seen on YouTube came from.

I don't have cable, and even if I did my old ass T.V. only goes to channel 99!

I won't, I don't live in the US  >_> . I WANNA WATCH THE MARETHON  :(

Someone might be live streaming it. I remember aaaages ago I watched a livestream of the season 2 premiere. (but it ended up being laggy so I just went out and watched it in my other living room)