Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the best singer?

Old Fluttershy

Miss Kasumi Evans is not only an amazing singer as Rarity, but matches Tabitha St. Germain's performance perfectly.

Rarity's singing voice in the French dub is also wonderful.  Check out Becoming Popular in French.  It's probably my favorite MLP dub of all time.

• Brohoof 2

people often believe that Applejack is the worst singer.

Really? Because Raise this barn was awesome, and Bats was too. Even though it wasn't just her singing in these songs I still felt her part was really good. Although, maybe it's because I like western songs. I'll also admit that Rarity does have a nice voice too.

Twilight. It might be because I am biased since my favorite brony songs are hers that have been changed slightly, but Twilights singing just does it for me. Otherwise it would have to be pinkie pie. Rainbow dash and apple jack sound too much like their characters for me to take it seriously. Fluttershy can sing well, but then you have moments like when she discovered the ground for the first time. There are some interesting notes in that song... : / Rarity just sounds too regal and (dont kill me ghost) snobbish to appreciate her singing.