Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the best singer?

Old Fluttershy

I actually really like all the singing voices in the show essentially ;p. They all have their own uniqueness to them, but they're all really good. And that uniqueness gives them all a different feel when they're singing, so I find it kinda hard to pick a favorite.

But I think Twilight is probably my favorite, some about her voice I just really like. I love like every single Twilight song. I don't really know how to explain why I like Twilights voice, but I just do I think.

Fluttershy also has a really nice voice. So soft and sweet, and beautiful. 

Honestly I could probably say things I like about each of the ponies and their singing voices, simply because they're all quite unique. So they all have different aspects about their voices that I like.

And plus, Daniel Ingram writes awesome music, which helps.

• Brohoof 2

1. Rainbow Dash possesses my favorite singing voice.  Despite the fact that she's rarely even allowed to use it...  >_>  This is all subjective and opinion-based anyhow, but I immediately recognize and enjoy RD's parts (they are relatively few and are precious to me lol).  Though I've heard tell of something planned for season five...

2. After Dashie, I'd say Pinks.  Annnnnd, having named two characters, I have effectively created a "list." xD

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1

I really like Rainbow Dash's sort of tomboy-like vocals, but my favorite would easily be Pinkie Pie. After hearing "The Smile Song" (my favorite MLP song by a mile), and then her verse in "Apples to the Core", I was convinced she has the best voice.

In the English version : 

I would go for : 

1) Twilight

2) Applejack (I love her "country" (?) style accent)

3) Rarity

In the French version, Twilight is the only good singer. Rarity sounds too young and the others just cannot sing......

which is kind of a shame really, because a lot of effort has been put in for the translations of the songs.

Edited by boiteporte

• 1 year later...

Okay, it's a good thing that this topic was revived, because it needs to updated now that we have Ra-Ra.

1.  Ra-Ra

2. N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

6. N/A

...okay, in all seriousness, Ra-Ra is easily number one, second is Rarity, then Twi.

• Brohoof 1

1. Rainbow Dash
2. Fluttershy (completely different but I loved their duet in May the Best Pet Win)
3. Rarity
4. Cadence.
5. Scootaloo (she's supposed to be the weakest singer as per Show Stoppers but I liked her singing better than SB and AB in Hearts as strong as horses)

I think that Fluttershy's singing voice is very overrated, they keep saying what a great singer she is in the show but to be fair, Rarity has a much greater singing voice when you listen thoughtfully. Especially in Filli Vanilli.

Other than that, I agree on Cadance singing voice.

I would say that Cadence, Coloratura and Rarity has the greatest singing voices.

However, I tend to love Rainbow's and Pinkie's as well. And to be completely fair, basically all ponies can sing very beautifully in this show.

Edited by Maze
  • Brohoof 1