Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A solo for Rainbow Dash in Season 5

CP3_P0n3

It was 100% confirmed at Comic Con that Rainbow Dash is getting a solo song in season 5 actually. ;)

So, what would we like to see that be then? B)

I'd want a musical episode about her joining the Wonderbolts. No joke. :wacko:

• Brohoof 5

lol 'bout time. Personally I hope it's not Wonderbolts this time. I've had my fill of WB related things in regards to Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 2

I'm excited about this. It was on my 'Season 5 wishlist' post a while back so when I heard about it ... B)

I wonder if this will be her 'I want' song. Twilight, Rarity, & Pinkie Pie have their signature longing songs ... RD needs one too since she is one of the two characters chasing a non abstract goal.

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, somepony actually confirmed her getting a solo!? By Celestia I am the happiest person in the universe right now! I hope that is actually true.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...

I would love it if Rainbow Dash would have one, Maybe more in the future. Not just a short one like Pinkie's evil enchantress song. It would be cool if the rest of the Mane 5 reactor to her singing a solo as well, Like in..Filli Vanilli. There could even be a episode about her accepting her singing ability (Because we all know she probably sings as well as she does fly) like in Read It And Weep. It"ll be interesting to see how the writers write it and how Daniel Ingram portrays Rainbow's character in the song. Let's hope the writers don't ruin it by just ignoring the whole song after Rainbow sings it or just squeaking by with the lyrics. It's either a awesome win or a gruesome fail within the fandom.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash doesn't need a solo song. If she gets one then that's fine but maybe it should be a sad one. I think a sadder song would be more tolerable.

She's the only mane 6 who hasn't gotten one yet. So yeah, she does need one.

I don't think they all need one. Rainbow Dash has the worst singing voice. Maybe in the whole show.

In your opinion. Most people say otherwise and have been wanting to see her get a solo forever

• Brohoof 3

I think that's pretty awesome! I just wonder how it will sound. Her song in Rainbow Rocks was very rock based so I'm wondering in what context such a song would come up assuming that's the kind of song she sings. :3

• Brohoof 1