Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does your current avatar describe your personality?

ReGen

Unikitty is a little lego full of sparkles, cupcakes and rainbows.

but piss her off and you're dead.

sounds nothing like me.

I can barely lift a bag of marshmallows without toppling over. 

giphy.gif

This is me^^

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...

A little bit, I guess... calm, distant, a few sprinklings of romanticism and ponderings here and there... sure, maybe it does describe me a fair bit, actually =)

But... I'm not as smexy as he is... =(

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I love the idea of this character, but it's not really a hundred percent me. It's more 45%, actually, but ignore that. In other words, my avatar is just an OC in a way. And one of my Lords, but that's for another time.

Edited by Lord Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I, gue-sss? I do like music, I love my fedoras, I like MLP:FIM, and I am quite crazy?, I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

A smiling Changeling? Yeah, if you put more thought into it, I am a happy version of something that should be worse if you know what I mean, the casual smile makes it more like me, so yeah, my avatar is pretty good at describing my personality. (Plus, being a Changeling is like, my dream soooo yeah xD)

• Brohoof 2

Idk about my personality, but my avatar conveys how I'm feeling at the moment, which isn't surprising since I drew it today while I was sick. When I feel better I'm gonna have to go back to Illustrator and draw a smile instead!

My current avatar encapsulates the goofy, sarcastic side of my personality pretty well. This would include the softer side of my issues with rage, hatred, pessimism, and depression as those tend to blend with the darker side of my sense of humor.

This would probably be better represented if I had opted not to omit the knife from my avatar, which he is holding in the Anchorman movie.

• Brohoof 1

Actually yeah I think it kind of does.

I can see that it would represent that I am an intelligent, creative and a determined individual.

It would also represent my love for the show and animation as Welcome To The Show is one of my favorites scenes in the entire MLP FIM and EQG series and I just love the way the ethereal alicorn is animated. Seriously it's glorious and magnificent.

Edited by cmarston1