Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunshower Raindrops Fan Club

Sunshower Raindrops

Nice pics :wub:

Finally the biggest reason is that they dropped a fricken anvil on twilight together. :lol:

Wow! That's certainly it! :D I've never noticed it was Sunshower Raindrops although the same video was posted a few posts ago, they certainly know each other! And yeah since they have the same job they're maybe good friends. :D

Thanks a lot!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nice pics :wub:

Wow! That's certainly it! :D I've never noticed it was Sunshower Raindrops although the same video was posted a few posts ago, they certainly know each other! And yeah since they have the same job they're maybe good friends. :D

Thanks a lot!!

Your welcome :) , and I know I posted that video a few posts up, but I love that scene so much ^_^ . (Sorry Twilight)

Sunshower Raindrops is best Viking. No ifs, ands, or buts.

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

raindrops_the_viking_by_lolzaman-d4dljiv

viking_raindrops_spin___giveaway__by_fro

raindrops___viking_by_powerpuncher-d5u7m

fus_roh_dah_by_lolzaman-d4dms99.png

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 2

omfg fanclub for an user on the Fan Club section....

wait a second....

82060__safe_shipping_artist-colon-johnjo

oh yeah...that's what you like,huh?

• Brohoof 3

omfg fanclub for an user on the Fan Club section....

wait a second....

img-2990961-1-82060__safe_shipping_artis

oh yeah...that's what you like,huh?

Is there a thing about Sunshower Raindrops (the pony, not the user) and bread that I don't know about? A lot of fan art seems to show her with a loaf of bread...

• Brohoof 1

What is with the bread anyway? I figured out most of the memes, but I never got the bread thing.

Anyway, since is an awesome user here (and a Rarity Fan Club regular), I think I own you a few of my fav SR pics.

my-little-pony-mlp-art-minor-Raindrops-4

• Brohoof 2

What is better than One sunshower raindrops. why Two of course!

img-2996930-1-raindrops_by_alecza1234-d5

Eeyup! And 6 is even better!

FANMADE_Raindrops_3.png

Also, I found that pic on google and was surprised to see my avatar show up on a search for "Sunshower Raindrops!"

Odd, my face was allpost-26689-0-52649100-1408492810.jpg! You don't suppose that means I post here too much?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
Eeyup! And 6 is even better!

And a dozen is the best.

raindrops_by_calumoninc-d4hpibv.png

Also, I found that pic on google and was surprised to see my avatar show up on a search for "Sunshower Raindrops!" Odd, my face was allimage.jpg ! You don't suppose that means I post here too much?

Nope that means you are being converted. :lol: (I'm a decent chunk of the Google images heck my Account is one of the top 5 result on Google web search sunshowerraindrops_by_bluemeganium-d7tx1)

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

They Actually Do :D . Something that I really need to get myself.

img-2941290-2-Sunshower%20Raindrops%20w1

I'd still rather have a brushable... But since it's the only official Sunshower Raindrops merch I know of; I had to get one!

post-26689-0-36409200-1409855027_thumb.jpg

Shown here with Applejack...

post-26689-0-01432000-1409855043_thumb.jpg

She's in wave 10 which looks like this (sorry about the poor lighting)

post-26689-0-77855000-1409855059_thumb.jpg

In the US, look for AU stamped on the bottom of the bag to cheat and find her!

post-26689-0-37166500-1409855068_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-36409200-1409855027_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-01432000-1409855043_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-77855000-1409855059_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-37166500-1409855068_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'd still rather have a brushable... But since it's the only official Sunshower Raindrops merch I know of; I had to get one!

attachicon.gifsecuredownload (3).jpg

Shown here with Applejack...

attachicon.gifsecuredownload (2).jpg

She's in wave 10 which looks like this (sorry about the poor lighting)

attachicon.gifsecuredownload (1).jpg

In the US, look for AU stamped on the bottom of the bag to cheat and find her!

attachicon.gifsecuredownload.jpg

That is amazing!!! :D Look at her next to AppleJack. They look like they are about to brohoof. :wub:        /)

She's in wave 10 which looks like this (sorry about the poor lighting) securedownload (1).jpg In the US, look for AU stamped on the bottom of the bag to cheat and find her! securedownload.jpg

Thanks for the info. Finding and getting her will be a lot easier now. Curious though how long did it take you?

As for all the info you probably worked hard to get The JLmle it's time for me to give back to you with another toy, but this time a paper doll.

raindrops_pony_papercraft_by_kna-d5qzji2

raindrops_finished_photo_by_kna-d5r4qv1.

Here is the link to the DA page for more info. http://kna.deviantart.com/art/Raindrops-Pony-Papercraft-347659130

• Brohoof 1

That is amazing!!! :D Look at her next to AppleJack. They look like they are about to brohoof. :wub:        /)

Thanks for the info. Finding and getting her will be a lot easier now. Curious though how long did it take you?

As for all the info you probably worked hard to get The JLmle it's time for me to give back to you with another toy, but this time a paper doll.

raindrops_pony_papercraft_by_kna-d5qzji2

raindrops_finished_photo_by_kna-d5r4qv1.

Here is the link to the DA page for more info. http://kna.deviantart.com/art/Raindrops-Pony-Papercraft-347659130

It felt like it only took five minutes, but it probably was a bit longer lol, I went through a pretty full box and then half of a second before I found that "U" (all codes in this wave start with  "A" then have one letter, Strawberry Reef is a good site for looking up the codes) and when I was done, my wife (who I thought was still right behind me) had wondered out of toys and into electronics... Yay cellphones!

• Brohoof 1

It felt like it only took five minutes, but it probably was a bit longer lol, I went through a pretty full box and then half of a second before I found that "U" (all codes in this wave start with  "A" then have one letter, Strawberry Reef is a good site for looking up the codes) and when I was done, my wife (who I thought was still right behind me) had wondered out of toys and into electronics... Yay cellphones!

That's a nice site you found there. Knowing me I probably would of just started blindly buying them till I finally got her :lol: . Thats one (bad) way to build a collection. Glad I have a source now.

Sunshower Raindrops; Background pony during the day Equestria's first Alpha Lantern at night.

mlp__blackest_night___alpha_raindrops_by

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wish there was more fanart of this awesome background pony... Sorry If this one has been posted before

That is why I'm here. My job is to find all the Raindrop picture and share them with y'all.

Here is a personal favorite of mine.

Raindrops.png

light_your_way_through_the_darkness____b

• Brohoof 1

I will join here! I do love her mainstyle. It's so simple with attitude!

Welcome to the club

That is one of the many things great about her. She has a simple design, but with great contrast. :D (Rarity must be proud)

And while at first it may be hard to find art of her, if you look you will find she has amazing fan art some of the best imho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1sFaPZiXA

raindrops_by_chiramii_chan-d5o4ue0.png

• Brohoof 1