Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apply to be a moderator!

SCS

Ikr XD I'm too shy to apply but who knows?

i might apply! i am way too shy though ;n;

You have nothing to lose by applying, in my opinion. I was nervous applying for Public Relations, but I pushed those nerves away. Don't miss a fantastic opportunity because of a bit of shyness. You'll regret it.

Edited by Destiny
  • Brohoof 3

You have nothing to lose by applying, in my opinion. I was nervous applying for Public Relations, but I pushed those nerves away. Don't miss a fantastic opportunity because of a bit of shyness. You'll regret it.

Your words of wisdom gave me courage to apply. Thank you!

• Brohoof 4

Keep in mind, we will only be hiring Rainbow Dash fans. If you are not an RD fan, then kindly leave. :P

Seriously though, we look forward to seeing the applications you guys send in. Try to take your time and think out what you'd like to put into them. Treat this as you would a paid position you would apply for.

I'm a Rainbow Dash fan!.

(Thank you,for posting this thread SCS).

• Brohoof 1

So the Poniverse username is the original one I signed up with and not the more recent one I take it?

The first question should have changed. Refresh the application.
  • Brohoof 1

Great I have to do it again D:

You dont. This is only for new applicants.

This is sort of alarming. Why now?

We wanted a way to bolster our old method, and ultimately we feel people should be allowed to express interest in being moderators.

At the end of the day, nothing is changing too much. Admins will still be selecting the future mods, we just have a larger pool of candidates.

Edited by Dawn Rider
  • Brohoof 2

That moment when you can't even read the application... You guys wouldn't happen to have a version in black or something?
Whats the specific issue?
Can't read it due to the text colour ?
  • Brohoof 1

@, Is there a way to know or not know if the application was even sent? 

It seems to get stuck at 12/12 or 13/13(1st attempt),im not sure if im suppose to get a 'application sent' message or not after answering the questions. :confused: 

Because if so i did not get one.   :blink:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm a bit colour blind, the screen is just coming up white to my eyes

I'll see if we can get a colour blind version up.

I'll probably going to apply just to see how well can I do it.

I don't care a lot about being accepted or not,but I want to challenge myself to see how responsable and good am I

Thank you, and I'm sorry if this is such a bother to you guys

Feld0's looking into changing it. Hopefully should be more visible to you soon.
  • Brohoof 1

Can someone confirm or deny a 'application sent' message/confirmation of some sort after answering the questions? Im not getting one if there is suppose to be one and im unable to determine whether my application was even sent or not.  :confused:

I rather not keep applying if  either my applications aren't being sent or i ended up sending several due to the confusion. 

I applied, but I haven't been sure about it, I mean I just hope that if I get selected, I would not get overwhelmed with work to the point where it interferes with my life off the keyboard.

Even though I've been here for a while, I've experienced the plight that other moderators had been through....I'm not sure about this.

EDIT: Okay, I'm not ready for this, I'd like to revoke my application for moderator for the sake of my college life.

Edited by Flow