Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do anti bronies target Pinkie Pie

Stone Cold Applejack

Possibly because she's the most childlike of the Mane Six? And since they think of us as man-children living in our parents' basement, maybe it's a natural connection in their minds.

Because they are often ignorant about the fact that there are more ponies than Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

I don't know why we should care, I mean attention is what these jerks feed off of.

• Brohoof 2

probably because she is Pink, which they associate with "Girliness" or whatever. and that she is so childish and points out specifically that bronies are watching a "kid's" show. And the anti bronies think only of Rainbow Dash and Pinkie when they think of MLP.

(Like I used to XD I also used to think Rainbow Dash was the fun one)

Probably because of the the fan-fic "Cupcakes." To them, that MIGHT be proof of the instability and anti-normalness of bronies, if you will.

Of course, anti-brony is a bit of a general term and probably not entirely fair.

Probably because she(and Rainbow Dash) are often considered as sort of unofficial mascots in a sense so she's easier to target

Edited by Megas75

She's pink. Guys not sposed to like pink. Plus she's a knuckle head mc spazzatron.

Ironically pink was considered a man's colour, its only in the last 50 years has it gained its 'for girls' label

Pink is considered a "girly" color and Pinkie Pie can often be fairly child like which can make her an easy target. They are stupid reasons but since when have trolls been rational?

There is probably no specific reason to why Pinkie Pie is bashed but it could be a number of factors. She is very hyperactive and can be perceived as annoying, the ever infamous cupcakes fan-fic could play on the weight of the hate, or maybe her over perky nature maybe a turn off. I'm just guessing. I personally have no quarrel with Pinkie Pie's existence.

Ironically pink was considered a man's colour, its only in the last 50 years has it gained its 'for girls' label

A lasting gift from Nazi Germany. Sigh.

• Brohoof 1

Other than Rainbow Dash, Pinkie is the most noticable character in G4 and is seen in a lot of mlp toy box art and stuff. It also doesn't help that Pinkie might come across as annoying and childlike to them, making it easy ammo for them. Yeah, it's hard for me to look at that seeing as how she's my best pony.

I'm going to say it's probably because she's pink and thus is the very definition of "girly", despite the fact that, as someone above me already pointed out, pink actually used to be a color associated with men because it was close enough to red (war, blood, violence, ect).

Rainbow is also targeted alot.All of the anti brony ''arts'''(its funny if you put it that way) i seen had rainbow dash or twilight but mostly Dash.Even if its Pinkie so what?I dont give a shit about haters :D

Rainbow is also targeted alot.All of the anti brony ''arts'''(its funny if you put it that way) i seen had rainbow dash or twilight but mostly Dash.Even if its Pinkie so what?I dont give a shit about haters :D

I've never seen any AB art with twilight in it. All I've seen is RD and Pinkie. And no one here gives a shit about haters to.

Possibly because she's the most childlike of the Mane Six? And since they think of us as man-children living in our parents' basement, maybe it's a natural connection in their minds.

Why do they think we live in our parents basements with no lives? I think it's more childish to insult other people than watch a cartoon.

And I seriously doubt a majority of bronies live in their parents basement. 

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

They say she's pink and innocent and girly, and then they pull up Cupcakes and make an argument about how we're all insane satanic-minded devils writing gorefics all day and killing people at night. Then they say we grow neckbeards and rape children in our free time.

CUZ SHES FREAKING AWESOME!

Science would suggest haters react with aggression to the unknown or what stumps them because it is easy to form an anger habit, but it uses less intellect significantly to do that, so haters are actually dumber, science would suggest lol. SO when they see her being all hyper and awesome they have mixed feelings, then of course respond with their only solution, anger lol.

They say she's pink and innocent and girly, and then they pull up Cupcakes and make an argument about how we're all insane satanic-minded devils writing gorefics all day and killing people at night. Then they say we grow neckbeards and rape children in our free time.

Those same haters enjoy Cupcakes HD as much as bronies half the time lol.