Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do anti bronies target Pinkie Pie

Stone Cold Applejack

Those same haters enjoy Cupcakes HD as much as bronies half the time lol.

I meant the elaborately detailed fanfiction that they usually prompt you to read, but that as well. They never mention fedoras though. Phew.

• 1 month later...

I used to be an anti-brony, so I'm a bit of a professional at this with knowledge coming from experience.

Anti-bronies would likely choose her because they want to make the bronies look as bad as possible, so they choose the "girliest" one because of the color, pink.

So they choose this one to use as a weapon of humiliation by saying "Hey, these people like pink stuff, so they are instantly gay." Which is, for the most part, not true.

i think because they didnt find anything to disturb us emotionally so they use her as a weapon 

anyway pinkie will be my awesome pony FOREVER  :wub:

and if anyone mess up with her

I WILL CRUSH HIM TO PIECES !!!  :angry:

• Brohoof 1

They target Pinkie Pie because she's pink. 

And pink is depicted as the most feminine color.

So, anti bronies use her to try and prove that beonies are watching happy pink ponies. Thus, making them immature, homosexual, etc.

Haters Gonna Hate

post-14906-0-73447400-1411334432.png

Edited by Royal Samurott
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say it's prolly jealousy. :okiedokielokie: 

It could be that some of them are sad/cold inside, maybe they've had a hard life and never caught a break, and can't stand seeing people happy? It's hard to say. I'm not the least bit psycic, not even some of the time.

:wau:

Pinkie Pie stands out, not only that but it is the easiest to remember. A lot of the Anti-bronies think of "Pink and girly little kid stuff." It is true that when I was not a brony, pinkie pie and rainbow dash were the only two names I could think of when I was actually thinking about it.

"Pinkie" is just another reason the fandom and its characters takes hits. No, not because of the character, but because the name stands out, they will know the name without even knowing the character model or personality. They will just use it to attack.

Well, at least from my experience.

They fear her joyous omnipotence and superior spiritual elation that resides within a blissful paradise.  :maud:

It is is a direct contrast to the sorrowful inferior land of despair, quandary and bigoted ignorance the spirits of their broken existence resides in. :maud:   

If you ask me, I guess there is no real particular reason why Pinkie Pie is bashed out. Maybe it could be due to that what they do know of the show, they see Pinkie Pie the most "Annoying" of the group. There is also fan fictions, art, and other medias that suggest Pinkie has a bit of a "Dark/Demented" side. Knowing this, they can exploit it. Most the other ponies don't have such a personality for them to bash...

I find that Pinkie and RainbowDash specifically are the most commonly recognized characters among people who aren't even familiar with the show. That said that makes the two of them targets for anti bronies as well as the fact that pinkie and dash (ironically) are the girly ones at first glance.

I find that Pinkie and RainbowDash specifically are the most commonly recognized characters among people who aren't even familiar with the show. That said that makes the two of them targets for anti bronies as well as the fact that pinkie and dash (ironically) are the girly ones at first glance.

This right here.

I'm just going on a limb here, but I'm guessing that these two are most commonly recognized because they look the most girly. Rainbows and pink...

• 7 years later...