Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

copy and paste... why me?

PonyFan101
Go to solution Solved by Ashley,

I am constantly using pony creator to help people create their oc's. But copy and paste doesn't work! Just normal right click and paste doesn't work. I go in the options above, copy paste asks me to allow access to clipboard, and nothing happens. I do it again, and don't allow. It gives me acces to a thing to type what i want pasted in, i copy paste there, nothing! I even tried just typing in the box, NADA! Very frustrating, one missed letter changes a pony's hair from soft blue to puke green! The long hair of a pony is changed to a huge mass of gangles that only fit somepony in severe mental stress. Am i doing something wrong? I can copy out easily! -_-

Just to clarify - are you tying to copy the image from generalzoi's Flash based Pony Creator directly from the image field on the Deviant Art (not exporting), and then trying to paste it into a topic reply box?

Are you copying the image directly from your hard drive through ctrl-c and then trying to paste into a topic title?

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, @PonyFan101. As your topic deals with a technical issue not pertaining to MLP Forums, it has been moved from Site Questions & Tech Support to Media Discussion. 

The Site Questions section should be reserved for inquiries regarding MLPF itself, while Media Discussion is a great place to discuss any aspect of the media or technology, including technical issues unrelated to this site.

Umm. What? I cannot copy/paste ANYTHING on this forum... no problem anywhere else, on any other website... Im confused.

My bad, I thought you were talking about using the pony creator on deviantart.

My mistake x) your thread is back in the right place now.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, no problem! Sorry, i haven't been sleeping the past few days, anyways! Id better sleep before i cause too much chaos! 

And i like your avatar, loved that movie! Such a cute photo! 

• Brohoof 1

I am trying to copy and paste the code (as i am also unable to upload the image)

So you can't even copy paste from the board itself? Meaning if I asked you to copy and paste the below sentence you can't

COPY AND PASTE THIS SENTENCE IN YOUR REPLY

Sorry, I hate to do this but I have some questions.

Are you using Internet Exporer 11? If not what browser? What version?

What OS are you using?

Is this something that just started happening today or has this always been the case?

What theme are you using?

Does quote work?

I'll try and duplicate this myself to match your system to make sure it isn't a known issue. I am aware of a few copy paste issues, but need the above to try and narrow some things down.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, no problem! Sorry, i haven't been sleeping the past few days, anyways! Id better sleep before i cause too much chaos! 

And i like your avatar, loved that movie! Such a cute photo! 

The problem may cause a bug of your internet browser that makes some scripts not working on this forum for you.

Recommended to use GoogleChrome or Firefox

~Molestia

Due to the time that has passed in regards to this issue and no response coming from the OP, I'm going to lock this thread up for organization purposes.
Should you still be experiencing this issue, feel free to make a support ticket!

Have a nice day! :)

• Brohoof 1