Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

8 Ponies and Their Matching Civil War Generals

Redacted

So I recently stumbled upon this article about Civil War general's personalities and how they compare to ponies. It also entailed how some ponies could have made the same mistakes and achievements that these generals made which I find hilarious. I'm quite the history buff and I agree with most of these the comparisons, what do you think?

The article has an explanation for each comparison, here it is: http://www.neatorama.com/2013/05/14/Ponies-and-Their-Matching-Civil-War-Generals/#!bvzB8u

Comparisons (Not limited to the mane 6):

Twilight Sparkle: U.S. Maj. Gen. Henry Jackson Hunt

Rainbow Dash: C.S.A. Lt. Gen. John Bell Hood

Pinkie Pie: C.S.A. Maj. Gen. J.E.B. Stuart

Rarity: U.S. Maj. Gen. George Armstrong Custer

Granny Smith: U.S. Lt. Gen. Winfield Scott

?Big McIntosh:  U.S. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant

Spitfire: U.S. Maj. Gen. Phil Sheridan

Trixie: U.S. Maj. Gen. George B. McClellan 

my_little_civil_war___secession_is_magic

• Brohoof 1

Quite an interesting outlook! This is definitely one of those topics that made my mind roll a bit. I've always been an avid fan of U.S. History, and The Civil War in particular, and I, after checking this out, agree strongly with these comparisons.

• Brohoof 1

Quite an interesting outlook! This is definitely one of those topics that made my mind roll a bit. I've always been an avid fan of U.S. History, and The Civil War in particular, and I, after checking this out, agree strongly with these comparisons.

Indeed, I have read up so much about Civil War generals that I feel like I personally know them.  :P

• Brohoof 1