• metal
    • classical
    • pop
    • jazz
    • country
    • other (post as comment)
    • soundtrack

METALISBESTMUSICFUCKWHATYOUFAGSTHINK

I'd personally like to think that the best music in my opinion (despite my whole music being 90%+ Metal) would be Jazz or Classical - maybe even Rock music. I mean, Classical was kinda just a basis for where most music came from (I swear, if you bring up any Folk music arguments, I'll hunt you down), and it does contain a variety of beautiful pieces. IMO the only genre of music that can translate every type of human emotion into music.

As for the jazz argument, jazz is fun! It can be fun or mellow - depends on the player and the types of instruments played. It's a very fluid genre and the structure always have a way of flowing through from piece to piece. And plus, bass. I love bass.

Also, I'd like to add to the Classical argument, 8 times of 10 you could incorporate an orchestra of some sort of Rock or Metal band (Devin Townsend, Nightwish, etc.) and it makes the music more epic than intends to be. Like I said, able to translate emotions better than any genre, and while Metal's not too bad at doing that, adding a classical ensemble to the picture helps push on the imagery behind the song.

Example: Orchestra w/o Metal band.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXr_xbNm7Y

Orchestra w. Metal band

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-DKs0qfdEk

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 2

le so funny

Posted Image

EDIT: hey...psst....this has nothing to do with music.

Edited by DJ-JK

Classical is my favorite! Such a wide diversity among the styles, and, of course, the best instrumentation. =P

• Brohoof 1