Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (CLOSED) A City of Nightmare ((Action, Adventure, Horror, Inquisition))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@,

Alright. You will need to make the decision relatively soon, as also detailed out in the report, as this will grant you additional powers and penalties.

Is the new character i signed up accepted?.

Sorry i always thought immortal meant unkillable now i know it isn't and yay Moonlight gets to keep her horn. 

@

i have another oc to sign up.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/runic-sigil-r6990 

She would be in Branch of Twilight.

(A short description of her in the rp) Runic always liked researching forbidden knowledge n such especially demonancy and forbidden knowledge also helps her make enchantment spells however she no where near capable of enchanting an item to be as strong as the alicorn amulet she is greatly fascinated by demons and their magical capabilities she's also a good fighter.

And maybe at some point in the rp or the sequel of this rp if it gets one Runic would join The powers of darkness maybe out of temptation or something else entirely.

@

• Brohoof 1

@@Moonbacon

Very well, but she better keep her Celestia-worshipping tendencies down while handling corrupted artifacts and researching demons. ;)

That's a copy from another rp so her Celestia worshipping tendancies wont be in the rp,

@,

ooo regarding the season 4 finale Tartarus what about Tirek? wouldn't be some kind of demon lord?  also can our characters have a similar ability to Tireks magic sucking ability? of course it wont be as uber strong as his.

@@Moonbacon,

Tirek is in prison Tartarus. He's a powerful monkey-centaur thing that managed to take Sombra's dark magic class and took it up to eleven...

Look, Tirek is interesting and all, but he's not going to come up as anything but a conversation topic in this roleplay. I'm not sure where he fits into things, honestly. He could be a demon lord, but I don't know. It would rquire some tweaking of my headcanon, but I'm not there yet. 

@@Moonbacon,

Tirek is in prison Tartarus. He's a powerful monkey-centaur thing that managed to take Sombra's dark magic class and took it up to eleven...

Look, Tirek is interesting and all, but he's not going to come up as anything but a conversation topic in this roleplay. I'm not sure where he fits into things, honestly. He could be a demon lord, but I don't know. It would rquire some tweaking of my headcanon, but I'm not there yet. 

Alrighty then

Sorry, can Lee join the inquisition?

@,

Sure. Two things.

First, do you wish to reference to different Inquisition Roleplays?

Second, might I inquire you to co-DM with me? I've told you a bunch about this roleplay already.

Yep and sure :D sounds good to me!

I feel like I want to play a villain as well...who could I pick...would it be alright if I added a villain? 

Assuming it's not full...

I'll apply with Darius as a power of darkness. He'll be a pony-thing who's mind was corrupted by Aroth. Seeing that he's more brawn then brain, it isn't hard to do things to him mentally, but a physical fight is what you need to watch out for. He's tough as all get out. 

• Brohoof 1

I feel like I want to play a villain as well...who could I pick...would it be alright if I added a villain? 

Assuming it's not full...

I'll apply with Darius as a power of darkness. He'll be a pony-thing who's mind was corrupted by Aroth. Seeing that he's more brawn then brain, it isn't hard to do things to him mentally, but a physical fight is what you need to watch out for. He's tough as all get out. 

hah thats a pretty cool oc 

Thanks. I've had his picture floating around on my computer forever and finally decided to put it to use.

Also don't ya think Gundaron should have corrupted him since Gundaron is Chaos and Darkness

It was just a sugggestion

Oh! Sorry, I misread that. I thought you said don't pick Gundaron. 

I choose Aroth because who better would appreciate a walking dragon tank alicorn thing then the demon of war?

Ok...maybe I'm crazy...but I swear the little loading thing was RD instead of Cadence a second ago...

It is! It's RD now! They changed it!

• Brohoof 1

@,

We could use some villains. Also, I need to update the OP. Eh, I'll get around to it soon enough.

He's good. I'm going to assume that he's not taking up any demonic summoning pastimes, so he's still a normal dragon-alicorn-pony thing. If he has, just let me know in one of our PMs, and I'll PM you the stuff you need to know.