Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (CLOSED) A City of Nightmare ((Action, Adventure, Horror, Inquisition))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Phony,  @,@@Gloomfury, @, @, @, @, @@Moonbacon,  @@@Contrast,

Alright, my fellows! I will be having the RP up soon. Prepare yourselves! And don't worry, Contrast, take all the time you need to think about it. :)

@@Phony,  @,@@Gloomfury@@@@@@Moonbacon,  @@@Contrast,

The roleplay thread is here! Enjoy! :D

http://mlpforums.com/topic/106669-a-city-of-nightmare/

• Brohoof 1

Can I join with my oc Emily rose - Branch Of Twilight

SOME FACTS NOT INCLUDED IN THE DATABASE =

She is a loyal and hardworking and loves to do spells.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/emily-rose-r6989

>As Emily was in school she was always alone as everyone else had their cutie marks, They could also fly and do magic whilst she couldn't. As she was growing through school she had met a pony who had become her best friend. She was called Arrow Mist. Arrow's friendliness and happiness had helped make Emily more sociable to new ponies.

your saying her classmates were alicorns?

@@@Moonbacon,

Moonbacon, may I please ask you to stop trying to antagonize every relatively new person who walks into thread? Seriously, you aren't the DM, it isn't your problem.

And, Lucchini, I'll look over your character here in a second. :)

Sorry.

@,

Hmm. Alright, a few points that will make this easier for you, despite most of it not really affecting this roleplay. Forgive me if I seem rather blunt. If you don't want to read it, that's alright; you are accepted.

First, might I inquire that you improve your grammar while typing? Quality posts tend to be best here rather than quick posts. It's not a rule, I know, but it allows me (and most of my fellow DMs/players) to read your post both faster and without getting a headache, therefore enabling me to make more posts and keep the roleplay alive longer, as well as everyone happy or at least satisfied. Nothing much, just some punctuation and use of the shift key.

Second, and, although you are good for this roleplay, you might want to add a bit more to your character. How did she a job at the flower shop, for instance? There is an edit button, so you can make any changes you want to in the future.

Other than that, you are fine. Go ahead and make your first post.

And now, with the exception of @@Contrast (because she's still choosing all of her stuff, she PM'd me about it), the roleplay is now closed to signups! Thank you for considering to play!

@,
Sorry for coming by, I just got a little message from a little bird that Stardust was mentioned as "The Prophet" 
This true? Cause it's cool and all, I just wanted to know that she was actually being mentioned, is all.  

@,

Yes, to provide a sort of continuity to the overarching and somewhat episodic story. If you want to come dancing in here as Stardust- maybe later- that's fine. :)

@@Moonbacon,

Grumble. Can you not go poking people in the back for me, please? I can do it myself if I need to. It makes me think it makes other people feel that I'm using my roleplayers as personal lackeys, which is not the case and not at all polite/kind.

@,
Maybe, I don't usually play as Stardust all the much anymore, and getting round to rping is a little harder to come by too. If you ever need me though, or you want me to make an appearance, I'm happy to come by.  

• Brohoof 1

@

Can you tag or quote the people you're talking to? It makes it a bit easier on everyone. Thanks!

if you don't know how to tag, it's:

[ member = ' (((person's name))) ' ] except don't use the spaces. 

can Muddle's shadow be hurted at all?

Yes, it's not invincible. The closest it might get to that is hiding in Muddle's real shadow, and even then it's not safe. 

Edited by Contrast