Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (CLOSED) A City of Nightmare ((Action, Adventure, Horror, Inquisition))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Phony,  @,@@Gloomfury@@@@@@Moonbacon,  @@@Contrast,

Alright, everyone. I'm going to give it a day to see if Phony will come back online, but if he won't, I will have to move on and start hand-waving. What's going to pretty much happen is that I'm going to go pick up Gloomfury as the Grand Inqusitior and Sadist are coming along, and then they are going to enter the room, Karma's going to entreat everyone to sit down, and then we can start getting this thing underway. Sound good?

Also, another GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

I will be leaving on Monday and return home Thursday afternoon, before having to leave again on Friday and return home... either Sunday or Monday. I should have access to my computer over the weekend, but for the rest of the week, it is extremely doubtful I will have internet access. Everyone will be in the airship by then (hopefully), and I'm leaving Fictional_Author7 in charge. I'm sorry, P.O.D., but you will have to show patience and wait as I have some delicate planning concerning that.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but my life has decided to be full of sudden events.  :(  :(  :(

• Brohoof 1

@@Phony,  @,@@Gloomfury@@@@@@Moonbacon,  @@@Contrast,

Alright, everyone. I'm going to give it a day to see if Phony will come back online, but if he won't, I will have to move on and start hand-waving. What's going to pretty much happen is that I'm going to go pick up Gloomfury as the Grand Inqusitior and Sadist are coming along, and then they are going to enter the room, Karma's going to entreat everyone to sit down, and then we can start getting this thing underway. Sound good?

Also, another GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

I will be leaving on Monday and return home Thursday afternoon, before having to leave again on Friday and return home... either Sunday or Monday. I should have access to my computer over the weekend, but for the rest of the week, it is extremely doubtful I will have internet access. Everyone will be in the airship by then (hopefully), and I'm leaving Fictional_Author7 in charge. I'm sorry, P.O.D., but you will have to show patience and wait as I have some delicate planning concerning that.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but my life has decided to be full of sudden events.  :(  :(  :(

Have fun Squigly. Don't worry too much about the RP while you're gone. I've also noticed the odd lack of activity from Phony. I does seem a little odd but life may have him. Life has everyone sadly. As long as the Matrix doesn't have you. Sorry, I couldn't help it. lol

• Brohoof 1

It is a pity, but it seems that I will have to retcon out Oreo... dangit. We already have our first casualty! Nooo!!

Oh, well. Expect a post up soon.

This is probably going to be my last post until Friday, unless everyone suddenly appears and posts within the next 24 hours.

((Oops I didn't realize that you were going to control ALL the NPCs, sorry.))

Well, I never said that. I was merely commenting on tI had something planned, but you just took a flying leap forward. I will allow godmodding of unimportant NPCs, and you did nothing wrong, I was just commenting that you were going to get a more detailed and elaborate scene than just two faceless NPCs, and that patience would be nice.

Besides, I did say I was going on vacation. ;)

I'm back now, by the way. Expect timely posts yet again.

• Brohoof 2

@Moonbacon

@Contrast

Reminder! Can everyone please quote/tag whoever you're replying to? It makes it easier for everyone knowing that: 1. You are or are not talking to their OC, and 2. Tagging/quoting someone notifies them that they've been replied to

I typically do so if the post is directed to a pony in the RP. My most recent post is directed at no one. She just walked off and is thinking to herself.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Yeah, I did, but I'm not sure what to do with that. I'm waiting for Sage of Six Mirrors to post again, since that's not much more than flavor... I'll give it another day, then continue.

Or is this another case of no-one-mentioning-the-DM, and everyone's posted?

Y'all know that Heartless is the only pony right now (besides Mooncrypt) that know's Lee is a changeling? She scanned him, that's how she knows. No one else knows. And please don't come up with some bull crap reason for them to figure it out now that I posted this. Just try playing while acting like they don't know. Lee will probably reveal it to everyone or someone or something later on k?

Y'all know that Heartless is the only pony right now (besides Mooncrypt) that know's Lee is a changeling? She scanned him, that's how she knows. No one else knows. And please don't come up with some bull crap reason for them to figure it out now that I posted this. Just try playing while acting like they don't know. Lee will probably reveal it to everyone or someone or something later on k?

Uhm... okay... I'll keep that in mind.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, I was really tired and kinda stressed out when I wrote that. I'm not usually that much of an a-hole. Promise.

It's fine, it's just that I didn't know that it was even brought up untill I saw the RP. Not that I would have any reason for Sadist to randomly have knowledge of Lee.

• Brohoof 1