Coffee Lovers?

Vemillia Nightshade

Coffee Drinkers  

38 users have voted

1. 1. How do you like your coffee?

• I enjoy Black Coffee.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream and sugar.
    • I enjoy other forms of coffee (Espresso, Frappaccinos, etc.)
    • I'm not particularly fond of coffee...

I actually really like coffee a lot.

It has a nice taste to it, and it really gets ya going in the morning.

Edited by Panzysoldat
  • Brohoof 2

I love coffee, have a cup'o'joe every morning, black. I don't use any sugar or cream, otherwise it tastes like I'm drinking a jolly rancher or something.

Edited by TenorSounds
  • Brohoof 1

I love coffee too much, if anything. Not only do I brew at home on the weekends, but I always stop at a local chain on my way to work and go grab another on my break. I'll usually treat myself to something a bit sweeter and fancier when I'm out, like a mocha or a caramel latte. Paying 3-4 bucks, anyway, so why not?

I can stop any time I want, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

"coffee is love i say, coffee is life."

yeah i love coffee! i drink at least 2 cups every morning, and then another 5 or so during my day at work.

i honestly don't think i could wake up properly without my coffee!

• Brohoof 2

I haven't had coffee for months because I simply stop drinking it during the hotter part of the year, but I do quite enjoy it during the colder months.  I like it strong.  Maybe dangerously so lol.  With something around three teaspoons of sugar, and I start drinking it almost immediately.  When I *am* consuming it, I don't exceed two (coffee) cups a day.  Otherwise I might get antsy.  I can just quit like nothing and pick it up again later, but I admit...  I do sometimes remove the lid from the ground coffee container and give it a whiff.  Ohhhh...  Sweet, sweet coffee...  Wait for me.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1

also, you can call me a hipster all you like, tough i love me some good ol' starbucks. 

eventough it's literally 'fastfood coffee' it still tastes pretty good. they should cut a bit down on the milk tough.

even the flavor mixed with somthing?

nope I had it maybe two, three times in my life didn't bother to even finish any of them just don't like taste of it. that or maybe I was doing something wrong... probably

I love coffee, but it doesn't love me. I drank a few too many and fainted the other day so that wasn't fun. But still, has anyone tried the Monster Energy Coffee? Love it.

yah its ok i guess its cheaper than the bottled star bucks. off topic my recipy for a california speed ball 1 big twisty cap monster dink enoff of it to put in 1 nitros dye monster and 1 hit man. that will kill you

• Brohoof 1