Coffee Lovers?

Vemillia Nightshade

Coffee Drinkers  

38 users have voted

1. 1. How do you like your coffee?

• I enjoy Black Coffee.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream and sugar.
    • I enjoy other forms of coffee (Espresso, Frappaccinos, etc.)
    • I'm not particularly fond of coffee...

that reminds me monster makes a good tea some robust pink one with ginsing in it but the problem is after one sip it coats youre tung or somthing then you cant realy tast it as much. need to try with honey

my favorite coffe by far is called Death Wish coffee (worlds strongest coffee) one cup at breakfast and WHOOOO im good for the rest of the day :P try it (mind you its they only have a 1 and a 5 pound bag haha)

http://deathwishcoffee.com/

I saw that, clicked on the link ... and this

shut_up_n_take_my_money_by_stormershy-d7

I am a huge fan of the grounds as anyone in the Pearl Pone fan club knows. In fact I drink coffee of some sort throughout the day. Jeric - coffee = end of all existence. My favorite so far is a Sumatra blend that we get from a local deli. Mmmm.

As Louis Tully would say

69c314b6b99c139576a6a9a395184aabc734e186

• Brohoof 2

I am a huge fan of the grounds as anyone in the Pearl Pone fan club knows. In fact I drink coffee of some sort throughout the day. Jeric - coffee = end of all existence. My favorite so far is a Sumatra blend that we get from a local deli. Mmmm.  

trust me though...i had three cups of Death Wish once....holy crud was i bouncing off the walls...i shall only ever have one cup of it ever again :P  

• Brohoof 1

trust me though...i had three cups of Death Wish once....holy crud was i bouncing off the walls...i shall only ever have one cup of it ever again :P

I'll let Rarity give you my answer to that (even though I will heed the warning)

mlfw3063_medium.jpg

I'll let Rarity give you my answer to that (even though I will heed the warning)

mlfw3063_medium.jpg

heres a lil info fer ya:

Death Wish Coffee advertises that their coffee contains 200% more caffeine than a standard cup of coffee. A 12 ounce coffee, brewed using the drip method would contain 217mg, so 200% more would put a 12 ounce serving at 651mg. (Death Wish advertises 660mg/12 fl.oz. cup)

• Brohoof 1

Two cups helps me start my workday. I missed my daily cups this morning.

It was a terrible day and I regret every second of it. Couldn't stay awake and the time I was awake was spent avoiding people and thinking about how much I absolutely despise hate LOATHE my job.

Coffee is amazing.

• Brohoof 2

Strong coffee, please, and from Starbucks, no less. I love coffee. I prefer it with a little cream and sugar, but I'll take it black sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

I am straight up addicted to coffee. I have at least 2 20oz mugs worth of coffee every day.

I love coffee! I have my very own coffee grinder. My favorite flavor is hazelnut. Coffee is the best thing in the world! :D I can have it with or without caffeine, I like it either hot or cold. (Though I hate it room temperature.) It does have to have sugar, though.

I have a coffee addiction.

• Brohoof 1