Coffee Lovers?

Vemillia Nightshade

Coffee Drinkers  

38 users have voted

1. 1. How do you like your coffee?

• I enjoy Black Coffee.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream and sugar.
    • I enjoy other forms of coffee (Espresso, Frappaccinos, etc.)
    • I'm not particularly fond of coffee...

I love it. I genuinely go into a panic if the circumstances make it so I can't have my cup in the morning. It's the thing I most look forward to immediately after waking up. I also enjoy it in the afternoon, but the heat lately has been putting me off it. 

As for preferences, I always take it black, sometimes lightly sweetened if I'm in the mood for it. 

...you know what, this thread has inspired me. Excuse me while I prepare a cup to stave off this boredom.

• Brohoof 2

I like it. If I have a cup in the morning I always add at least 5 spoonfuls of sugar because I like them to be real sweet. Caramel frappuccinos are great, too. :D

• Brohoof 1

I do like coffee. I haven't had some in months though because I don't need it and it's not healthy.

Blasphemy! lol JK

I know that over doing coffee is rather unhealthy but it does have antioxidants that help fight and prevent cancer cells.

No plain black, please. I'd like creamer and or sugar with that. Top it with something sweet and you will be my best friend.

• Brohoof 2

No plain black, please. I'd like creamer and or sugar with that. Top it with something sweet and you will be my best friend.

I love you~ <3 lol

Sweet things are how I live. sugar is pretty much my lifeforce. I'm just not myself without it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I just love the idea of it.  It's just so...idk...hip.  When I do drink it, I prefer it black, and decaf. I try to avoid excess caffeine.  What I really like is coffee in other stuff, like the ice blendeds, ice cream, truffles, etc.  And who doesn't agree that freshly ground coffee beans is one of the best smells on the planet?

• Brohoof 1

I only drink it for the energy. I don't actually like black coffee.

The time when I would actually enjoy coffee is when it's flavored, light, and sweet. I like to add a tablespoon or two of sugar or stevia, and then a few scoops of coffee ice cream. It's extremely tasty.

This thread has a disturbing lack of @Artemis. :confused:

Mystic%20Monks.jpg

Anyone try this before?

I love one of their SL28 Kenyan blends. The body, blend and aroma of some of their specialty coffees are pretty high up there, and it is quite reasonable in terms of cost.

• Brohoof 3

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 2

@Jeric, @CadetGrey, , thanks for thinking of me. It's kind of hilarious too, I must admit. :lol:

Alright, so yeah, I sure do love me some coffee, as so many people are aware. xD

For those who knew this but didn't know exactly what I spring for, I love my coffee dark, strong, and a bit of bitterness isn't unwelcome. These days, most of my coffee is made in a Keurig for convenience's sake. Sometimes I'll make it with my own grounds, but most of the time I just use a K-cup. Such a huge variety out there and most of them are really good. Don't be deceived though. There are some really lousy ones out there, like Grove Square, which happens to be instant coffee. Forgive me, but I honestly don't see the point of instant coffee in the form of a K-cup.  :confused:

So basically I'm into French and Italian roasts, typically the strongest and boldest of the bunch. My coffee is traditionally consumed black with no sugar or sweetener of any kind. Just plain, black coffee. The only notable exception to this being when I make them Irish, which involves some kind of alcoholic Irish cream (Bailey's, St. Brendan's, etc) and possibly some creme de menthe and brown sugar. Nothing more comforting on a cold, rainy, or snowy day. ^_^

• Brohoof 7

I must also say that Tim Hortons is, in my opinion, not that great. I'll take Dunkin over them. They've got good food, but their coffee isn't that special.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, after going through all these posts, I can only come to one conclusion. I love coffee way more than anyone on here. I have coffee all day. Literally, all day. I make it when I get up and keep it coming. When I go shopping, it costs me roughly $150 a month on coffee alone.

Yet, I have no high blood pressure, Heart murmurs, diabetes, brain damage or anything. I have been drinking coffee since I was 7, I'm 21 now.

• Brohoof 3

Oh, yeah, espresso is especially bitter and strong even for me :eww:

Iced coffee is also good on a hot day.

Wow, after going through all these posts, I can only come to one conclusion. I love coffee way more than anyone on here. I have coffee all day. Literally, all day. I make it when I get up and keep it coming. When I go shopping, it costs me roughly $150 a month on coffee alone.

Yet, I have no high blood pressure, Heart murmurs, diabetes, brain damage or anything. I have been drinking coffee since I was 7, I'm 21 now.

Yeesh, I could never drink that much. I'd probably pass out from the caffeine. 

• Brohoof 1