Coffee Lovers?

Vemillia Nightshade

Coffee Drinkers  

38 users have voted

1. 1. How do you like your coffee?

• I enjoy Black Coffee.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream and sugar.
    • I enjoy other forms of coffee (Espresso, Frappaccinos, etc.)
    • I'm not particularly fond of coffee...

I have to drink coffee every day after school, otherwise I'd fall asleep during the day. lol

However, I am really basic (or shall I say economical) when it comes to coffee - sugar, cream, and that's it.

• Brohoof 1

*sips coffee*

Regulus, reporting in.

I drink my coffee black, with sugar. If it's hot, I'll add an ice cube or a splash of soymilk to cool it off. I don't use regular milk or drink anything with cream because I'm lactose intolerant.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

I like good old fashioned hot coffee with some cream and sugar added.  I've been drinking this stuff since a very young age.  Back then, I had to pour on the cream and sugar to cover up the bitter taste but it grew on me over time.  :)  I prefer darker roasts like French Roast.  Something with a bit of a bite to it but not too much if you know what I mean.  I am generally fond of Starbucks but sometimes it just doesn't taste right.  For one thing, they don't clean their equipment as often as they should. 

• Brohoof 5

How have I not seen this one???

As a coffee-holic, I love coffee and can drink it in just about any form

About the only coffee I don't like all that much are cold... or re-nuked but even that doesn't stop me sometimes.

But despite all that.. I hate Starbucks over priced swill

• Brohoof 2

How have I not seen this one???

I don't know ... this thread like hides in plain sight. It took the usual suspects freaking forever to post. ;)

• Brohoof 3

I love a cup of black coffee. Some people say that they prefer black coffee but really don't, but I'm serious, I only drink Black Coffee, But I honestly prefer tea over coffee, even though I love them both.

I am the handle of my mug 
Ceramic is my body and caffeine is my blood 
I have drank over a thousand ounces 
Unknown to Sleep, Nor known to Morn' 
Have withstood jitters to drink many cups 
Yet, those hands will never hold onto anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Coffee Works.

Edited by TenorSounds
  • Brohoof 3

I haven't mentioned this yet, but that moment when you look directly into your black coffee, and you see your own reflection inside of it. Marvellous. Just saying. It's the best feeling before the day starts and the events of the day are about to unfold.

• Brohoof 3

I haven't mentioned this yet, but that moment when you look directly into your black coffee, and you see your own reflection inside of it. Marvellous. Just saying. It's the best feeling before the day starts and the events of the day are about to unfold.

I love what you say sometimes...  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

So today I pretty much learned that coffee has absolutely no affect on me whatsoever. I literally woke up this morning, took a shot of Cuban coffee, and went right back to sleep with no problem. I guess I'm just immune to caffeine or something XD

• Brohoof 1

This feels like a medium roast kind of evening. Something a little more mellow than I usually drink. Something to help me unwind and drop some stress.

I don't know ... this thread like hides in plain sight. It took the usual suspects freaking forever to post. ;)

Heh... let's just say I'm fashionably late, ok? ;)

• Brohoof 1

I honestly do not understand what is good about that drink. I prefer tea myself~. 

And there is nothing wrong with liking tea. Like tea some prefer coffee a drink to relax. It's a personal preference really. Some prefer tea or hot coco, others like to have coffee. It's also known a bit better as a morning drink. I personally love to have a cup or two in the morning. When I first moved into the apartment complex here, I would sit in my recliner in the morning and look out the window at the waking world while I enjoyed a cup or two.

• Brohoof 2

And there is nothing wrong with liking tea. Like tea some prefer coffee a drink to relax. It's a personal preference really. Some prefer tea or hot coco, others like to have coffee. It's also known a bit better as a morning drink. I personally love to have a cup or two in the morning. When I first moved into the apartment complex here, I would sit in my recliner in the morning and look out the window at the waking world while I enjoyed a cup or two.

That is fair enough. I like to have Green Tea during night. It calms me, which is very good because I have insomnia. Usually Black Tea during the day hours. Tea is bigger here then Coffee too! At least for the locals. 

• Brohoof 2

That is fair enough. I like to have Green Tea during night. It calms me, which is very good because I have insomnia. Usually Black Tea during the day hours. Tea is bigger here then Coffee too! At least for the locals. 

Green tea is excellent for relaxing. It also helps me balance out when I just have those days that have me unbalanced.

• Brohoof 1

Green tea is excellent for relaxing. It also helps me balance out when I just have those days that have me unbalanced.

Exactly. And black tea is for the opposite effect. White tea is also really good too. And rose tea. Rose tea is GREAT. Both of which are kind of more expensive though.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...