Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Tone shift X Déj? -vu (with guest star, Echo)

Marciblook

@@dusk shade

http://mlpforums.com/topic/105731-1-x-1-romance-rp/?p=2904366

One day, Tone shift was walking through ponyville, he thought he'd visit an old friend. He headed over towards the musicians guild to meet up with her. When he got there, he realized it was closed that day, and he didn't know where she lived, maybe in canterlot. He sighed "Aww...I forgot today it was closed...oh well" he then decided to head over to the the art gallery to waste time.

Edited by Tone shift

Deja Vu had just returned from an art purchase in Canterlot and quickly headed to her art gallery in ponyville. She had finished placing the new painting of the princesses of sun and moon standing face-to-face, creating a beutiful eclipse when a stallion entered ths galleria. "Greetings, it is a pleasure to have you, Mr.."?

@@dusk shade

"Oh, I'm tone shift...oh, is that one new" he pointed over to the painting of the two sisters "it's nice" he looked up at it, then looked more towards the side depicting luna "heh...I always preferred the night over the day...most of the time...the night is more beautiful" he chuckled at himself, realizing what he just said "What's with me all of a sudden? Where did that come from..."

"Well, Mr. Tone Shift...I am Deja Vu and I must say that could not agree more. The night is indeed a beitiful thing. It is just a shame so few feel this way toward Luna's art. Tone Shift....that is an elegant name..I presume you are a singer", she asked making conversation with the stallion to pass the time in an enjoyable way.

(edited)

@@dusk shade

"Yeah, luna seems to be very under--" then he heard her say his name was elegant, and you could hear him exhale sharply through his nose, turning a subtle shade of red "W-well...I am, sort o-of...I'm also a v-vocal artist, I guess you'd call me..." He had clearly become nervous, he just stood there, trying to think of something else to say

Edited by Tone shift

She noticed he was blushing slightly and had begun fumbling over his words. With a small luagh that was really more of a giggle, she asked "Are you quite alright, dear? You seem to have...lost your composure". She turned away momentarily to inspect one of her paintings while he was appearently busy losing his mind, her tail lightly brushing across his face as she did.

(edited)

@@dusk shade

He tried to compose himself again, giving a slight cough he says "yeah...I'm fine" then when her tail brushed against his face, he almost completely lost it, his blush hit a crimson, and you could swear stem just escaped his ears "uh...um...." He tried his hardest to calm himself, but he found it hard. His breathing was unsteady, and he could swear she was doing it on purpose. "Um, I-if you would excuse me" he made his way towards the bathroom to calm down a bit

Edited by Tone shift

'She smiled politely as he walked to the bathroom and once he was out of earshot began luaghing at the fact the the tail brush had put him over the edge. While she waited for him to return she quietly rearranged a few pieces of artwork and moved her replica of the Discord atatue into the main hall.

@@dusk shade

He started running some water, and splashed it over his face to cool himself down "calm down...she's just a...a...girl..." He slammed his head into the sink, you can even hear the thud echo into the hall slightly. Then he raised his head and said "wait...no, she's a lady...right? Like...like the Canterlot type...just like Octavia...yeah, just think of her like that..." His face went red again, thinking she might actually like him "ok, ok...just calm down..." He took a deep breath calming himself, and he trotted back out, he was startled by the sudden appearance of a discord statue in the main hall "gah!" He jumped back slightly, then coughed and collected himself as he trotted back over to déjà vu

*Personality changed to Echo*

Echo heard Tone Shift scream at the duscord statue. He quickly blittzed the pony straight into straight saidstatue. "Dont worry sillyibones, its just a staue...it cant hurt ya", he said blaring his foghorn as he stood on the poor pony he had just jumped.

*Personality changed to Deja Vu*

She hopped of his chest and wrapped her tail around him using to lift him back up.

Edited by Dusk Shade

(edited)

@@dusk shade

Dazed at what just happened, he just stood there for a second trying to figure it out "uh...what...what just happened...I thought i heard...but...you...when..." he was so confused, he just stood there babbling trying to work out the situation in his head. "What...was that you...what are you?"

Edited by Tone shift

Her tail still wrapped around him, Deja Vu looked down at the ground. "I am a pony, just like you. As for what happened, the answer is simple....Echo. He is my....other...personality. Appearently he thought it would be fun to attack you...I am truly sorry". She did not however release him from her tail.

@@dusk shade

"Other...personality...?" he tilted his head to one side, then he realized her tail was still around him. his blush came back "Um...can you please...let go of me now...?" he got really tense as soon as he noticed. he wriggled a bit, trying to loosen up a bit, and his wings popped up without him noticing

"Multiple personality disorder", she said bringing her muzzle to his. "No...Not yet", Deja Vu said as she pinned him on his back laying her head on his chest. She releases him from her tail once he was pinned beneath her. She quickly used her magic to close the gallery, leaving them alone.

(edited)

@@dusk shade

"Multi perso--WHOA! " He almost couldn't believe she was being so forward, a lady like her "Um...W-W-What are you...d-d-d-doing?!" He was in shock from the sudden forwardness she was displaying "W-w-w-why are you doing t-t-t-t-t-t-this all of a sudden?" he looked down at her, and saw how beautiful she looked, then he started feeling different "deja...vu..."

Edited by Tone shift

Deja Vu looked up at Tone Shift, her eyes shimmering in the light. "Why? I don't really know why to be honest", Deja Vu said as she began gingerly nuzzling his chest, her eyes beginning to flutter shut as he fell asleep on his chest. Ascshe slept' her tail slowly winded and unwinded around him.

(edited)

@@dusk shade

He looked into her eyes as she slowly closed them "voulez...vu? There's not much doubt about it now..." He slowly started to fall asleep with her on top of him "déjà vu...what is it about you...huh?" He began to stroke her mane with his hoof, just thinking how lucky he was for wandering into THIS gallery today, to meet a mare such as her.

Edited by Tone shift
  • Brohoof 1

Deja Vu had fallen aasleep and was dreaming of the possibilities between Tone Shift and herself.

*Personality changed to Echo*

Echo woke jumping in the air landing hard on Tone Shift. "Hey, your'e that guy who's afraid of statues, arn't ya", he said poking him.

(edited)

@@dusk shade

Tone shift was sleeping soundly, dreaming about nothing in particular when Echo suddenly came out "GUAH!" It was almost enough to knock the wind out of him "huh? ...Echo, I presume...would you please...STOP DOING THAT!" He was furious at him for, not only ruining the moment, but nearly killing him. Twice

Edited by Tone shift

Echo stood on hind legs streching his forelegs and cracking his jaw. "Yeah ye-yeah! I am Echo...Echo...Echo and who'r you", he asked hopping like a ferris wheel. He pulls out his foghorns-all three of them- and blares them in Tone Shift's ear. "Hiya".

*Personality changed to Deja Vu*

@@dusk shade

"Well, Echo...I happen to be...you know what--" the foghorns blare into his ears, leavening him dazed, not noticing she switched back "WHY YOU-- oh...déjà vu? Is that you?" He let out an annoyed sigh "is that going to be happening often? He's...well, he's annoying...to be blunt...besides, it would eat into our time..." He blushed a little as he said that

"Yes I am Deja Vu, not Echo. And hopefully he will not be interupting anymore as he is indeed quite uncouth. I am sorry that he assualted you so". She slowly pulled him to her with her magic and wrapped him once more in her tail nuzzling his wing as she pulled him up.

Edited by Dusk Shade

@@dusk shade

(OOC:I will be assuming you meant "will NOT be interrupting") "You know, he almost reminds me of--" he stopped short when she started nuzzling him again. he started blushing slightly, and smiling. "Heh...we're both weird, aren't we? falling for each other like this...but I'm still glad I came in here...wait, what time is it?"

'who does he remind you of? And it is only seven", she says glancing at her antique clock. She lightly kissed his neck as she unwound her tail. "I too am glad you poked your head insode my gallery. And it would seem I am inndeed falling for you after all..... there is just something about you...".

Edited by Dusk Shade

@@dusk shade

"Oh, he kinda reminded me of...pinkie pie..except more...dang...er...ous..." He flinched slightly when her lips made contact with his neck, and his blush comes back slightly "heh...I'm not sure what it is about you either...but I have to say, you are the most beautiful mare I've seen in a long time..."