Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that you replay every so often

Enemy Stand

Journey - it just makes me feel al warm and fuzzy inside :D haha

Oblivion - I just can't get bored of it.  I've started countless characters just to make sure I have covered all of the bases.

• Brohoof 1

- Pokemon games. All of them. 

- Zelda games. All of them.

- I never owned any Sonic games but would my friend and I play Sonic 2 Battle.

- Skyrim and especially Oblivion- oh man- the horse deaths- OMFG

- Mario games too. Playing Super Mario Sunshine was always a blast. 

I wish I owned some of the Arkham games... but I don't.

Pokemon Games
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Kingdom Hearts 2
The Wolf Among Us (To make different decisions)
The Walking Dead (To make different decisions)

-Megaman Star Force 3 : Black Ace : Man playing this never bores me. Especially if you get Rogue upgrade thingie.

-DeSu 1/2 : NG+ is built-in

-P3/4: NG+ and different relationships.

Edited by Metagross

-Resident Evil 4, 'cuz who doesn't replay this

-Killer 7, there will never be anything else like it so the only way to get another experience like it is to experience it again, and again attempt to understand it

-Gunstar Super Heroes, the best handheld action game ever holy shit, you can play for 5 minutes and be satisfied even

-insert 'Zelda game', mainly Twilight Princess I guess

-Fire Emblem Awakening, sometimes you just need to get with another waifu

-Silent Hill Shattered Memories, because multiple endings and psychological profiling

-Pokémon because all the time

There are many more, especially games that I haven't finished and struggle to, but it's not 'replaying' a game unless you've experienced it fully already and want to do it again imo. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Most Sonic games (mostly the CD remake, Adventure 1, Generations and 2)
Every Classic Mega Man game (especially 3)
Most Spider-Man games (2, Ultimate, Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions, and yes, even the Amazing 2 game)
Turtles in Time (SNES)
Super Mario 64 and World

Oh god.......from what I can tell you, I constantly play Bejeweled over and over again, lol.   As for the other games, I play from time to time. 

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat

I really enjoy the atmosphere of the Stalker games and the soundtrack is great as well.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Final Fantasy VI & VII

Chrono Trigger

Metal Gear Solid 3

I'm going to stop here ... :D

• Brohoof 1

I sometimes replay all the games I have for that old failed console made by Nintendo that's now only worth 5 bucks at Gamestop (we're looking at you, Wii.)

I replay anything if I feel like it however I often replay Plants vs zombies (like everyone does :P) at most but pretty much I will replay anything if I feel up to it.

I like to replay Mario Kart, since it's a simple and fun game to play, and it's even better when you play it with friends. Besides that... I'll replay other Mario games I guess :P

Is it weird I've never played it? 

I always go back to all my old games from time to time.  I'm a perfectionist and a completionist, but I like to feel as though there was a reason for completing all of these endgame builds, so I'll pull out games like Diablo II now and then and just mess around for an hour or so.  But then there's the short and epic campaigns that I like to replay regularly.  I'll play through the Halo series chronologically every so often.  I'll replay Metro 2033.  I have Last Light but I still don't have a computer that can run it well, so that's just waiting on the to-play list.  I'll also go back to my retro rpgs once in awhile.  Give ol' FF VI or Link to the Past a run.  Those games used to seem so long, now I can almost run them in a weekend.  But my top series for replaying is God of War.  I need a fix a couple times a year, so I'll run the whole series on the hardest difficulties.  I'm always trying to outdo myself on those games.