Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that you replay every so often

Enemy Stand

I replay anything if I feel like it however I often replay Plants vs zombies (like everyone does :P) at most but pretty much I will replay anything if I feel up to it.

Is it weird I've never played it?

Nope, why would it be weird? :)

• 4 years later...
(edited)

When I get the opportunity:

• Borderlands 1. Mostly to get to the Zombie Island DLC that's become a sort of Halloween tradition of mine, but also because I LOVE playing Pistol Morde! :D
  • Main series Pokémon games. Though I avoid 2nd gen, because it has much less nostalgic value to me and also it has issues with leveling.
  • Fallout: New Vegas. It's rare, but occasionally I start a new save. Almost always ends up going the Anarchist route, though I've also gone the House and NCR routes.
  • Super Mario Advance (SMB2). I actually haven't really beaten the game, but I keep trying. :P
  • Super Smash Bros. 64. I would replay Melee if I could find a ROM for it... Oh well. :/
Edited by ~Dusky~

(edited)

Super Mario Brother 3 

Super Mario World

Super Mario 3D World

Mario Kart 8

All the main Pokemon games 

Crash Bandicoot 

Crash Bandicoot 2 

Crash Bandicoot 3 

The Lost World: Jurassic Park 

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker 

Sonic 

Sonic 2 

Sonic 3 

Sonic and Knuckles 

Darkwing Duck

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Grand Theft Auto V 

Lollipop Chainsaw 

Life Is Strange 

Spider-Man (PS4)

Edited by Phill

hmmm it would have to be overwatch i keep missing verry small dialogs that i didnt know xD and also night in the woods a lot of reading but a fun game :3 and life is strange ^^

Oh there's plenty!

Roller Coaster Tycoon, love taking in the the game's lovely atmosphere and making little adjustments to my parks randomly.

Binding of Isaac Rebirth, basically my 'go-to' game for 'Not sure what to play so I'll randomly boot this up'. It is nice doing a Greed mode run every now and again.

Minecraft, when I am playing it solo I tend to just randomly boot it up to do some little things and relax. Sadly when alone I don't do much of long play sessions anymore of the game, but it is great for a good random session or two.

Grand Theft Auto V, I like to play this one sometimes mainly for the first person mode and the immersion the game offers. I like walking around or driving around, taking in the scenery. This game works surprisingly well for that because of the first person mode. Of course one can also have some random fun with chaos too. :P

League Bowling, A direct port of the Neo Geo game, I love a good bowling game and despite being released in the early 90's, League Bowling is still one of the best games of that type on the market. So I may randomly play a game or two. I love hearing the sound of the pins. <3

Forza Motorsport 7, I like to hop on and do a 1 hour race every so often. I did this on a daily basis before, I need to get back into that because it is also very relaxing for me.

Super Mario 64, One of the all time classics that I have fun with any time I play the game again. Always nice to revisit it as it is just always enjoyable.

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, My favorite puzzle game of all time so I often come back to it to play a quick arcade mode run.

There's definitely more, but these are some top examples.

• 1 year later...

Once I defeat a game entirely, I don’t go back and restart it to play it again. For example, if I beat the main story of a core Pokémon game, I won’t play it all over again but rather go back and catch the remaining Pokémon I need or things like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Back then, I used to replay Paper Mario, Majora’s Mask the most, Mario RPG, and A Link to the Past the most back when I had those old consoles in another home. Even before that, I used to replay over and over Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission (I could clear each in less than 2 hours), and Super Princess Peach. Nowadays is more difficult to play games due to work, but I’m finding myself replaying Breath of the Wild the most out of my games I’m currently accessing, with a fourth game planned before Tears of the Kingdom comes out :oh_golly: