Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If bronies never existed...

The Fortunato

Oh dear, if bronies didn't exist, there would be a lot of episodes and fandom references that wouldn't have happened.

Not to mention S4 wouldn't exist mostlikely. 

We wouldn't have the many awesome fan creations that exist.

Many things would be different.

Me myself, I would probably be depressed a lot more often, because honestly before I watched MLP and joined the forums, I was depressed a good bit, but I feel like the forums helps me with that. Not to mention those here who have helped me, and all the fun i've had with the people here.

I'd have a lot of memories that would no longer exist anymore, I'm not even entirely sure what I would do if I couldn't be on the forums for like several hours a day xD. Not to mention make like 7000+ posts here.

I'd have never met all the awesome people on here, heck I might not even care for friendship, because honestly before MLP and the forums, I was a bit of Twilight in the start of the series, not concerned with friends. Now I love all my friends i've made here and I feel i've got more drive to make new ones!

Not to mention MLP is a great stress reliever for me, and it's just nice to watch sometimes and unwind. 

Honestly, without MLP, I'm not sure how many aspects of my life might be, but I do think Bronies have impacted me positively overall!

So thanks to all of you guys :D.

• Brohoof 2

I honestly doubt things would be THAT much different...

...at the same time, I doubt that the things like conventions and fan-gatherings would exist for the show...

So yeah, while the show itself probably wouldn't be THAT different, I believe things surrounding the show would be.

Without bronies the show might of never been as much fun without bronies,Why because bronies make the show instresting too talk about and if they never existed the girl's might be sad that there's no guy that can relate too my little pony with them and stuff.

If Bronies never existed?  Dunno.  The show woulda ran out of steam eventually, because you can't keep something going with a young audience because the audience keeps growing up and moving up.

I'd certainly be 20% bored...er, and my stress levels would probably skyrocket.  I'm glad I have MLP to keep my life chill.

If Bronies never existed? Well for starters, I cannot imagine that this website would exist at all The show most likely would have ended at Season 3, fan conventions/meetups wouldn't exist for the franchise, there would be less e-drama (although seriously, there has always been e-drama and there always will be) 

As for me, I would probably still be watching YouTube videos all the time after I got home from school and never would have actually done much else. Heck I don't know anything else I would do if I didn't become a Brony! 

• Brohoof 1

If bronies never existed then I would have found my favorite community to be a part of and interact it. I also wouldn't be as open to my interest in my life if I never had the chance to share them fellow bronies. And lastly of course, I wouldn't have gotten into MLP. It was the community that helped me find the show and give it a chance. Without bronies, my life would be a lot less colorful and happiness in everyday life.

I don't really know 100 percent but when I first became a brony and watched MLP I was in tough sopt in my life I rebelled a lot and I did a lot of things I wasn't proud of then one day I sat down to an episode of my little pony with my 3 year old sister and I thought "huh this is just as entertaining as any other show I've seen on TV" and that night I got on Netflix and put on another episode then another then another. And it made me fell a lot better about life I made new friends and it helped me just become more understanding and just a lot happier after that I stated taking part with my family and trying my best to become better in my life my grades rose and I wasn't angry and depressed all the time.

So if I would have never watched MLP and became a brony I would be in a lot of trouble and probly in jail maybe I don't know I've already said more than I'm comfortable saying. But I know I can trust all my fellow bronys I really appreciate all of you and I want you to know how much you guys mean to me :D

(I had such a hard time posting this I almost started crying just thinking of the things I've done so sorry if there are any errors in the text)

If bronies never existed, there would still be a fanbase. There has been a female fanbase of MLP for 30+ years, both young children and adult collectors. I doubt the series would have continued as long as it has or generated as much merchandise, though, because execs generally discount the importance of these groups. I was petitioning Hasbro forever about different merchandise (along with MLP Arena) and Hasbro never gave us the time of day...

• Brohoof 1

Well, without these unconventional fans, I would have never gotten interested in the franchise myself. While the their impact on the show itself is usually exaggerated, it is possible that the franchise would have moved on by now to a newer iteration without them.

Trust me when I say this.

Without bronies, MANY things would be a whole lot different. Baltimore, Maryland would be using that convention center for many different things. They wouldn't be making nearly the amount of money they are now with bronies around.

The internet would be a boring hurtful place(Though it already is.....  :( ). Basically, many websites including this one wouldn't exist.

Mlpforums, fimfiction, equestriadaily, many other MLP related websites wouldn't exist. Of course Deviantart would be around because it's been around before bronies. Although it would be VERY boring. I love going on deviantart and looking at peoples pony art. I'm well fascinated on what people can do.

The positive side of this would be that the War between Bronies and Anti Bronies would be non existant, so it would be peaceful. 

The conventions all over the world wouldn't exist. 

The friends you have now, wouldn't be your friend if the fandom didn't exist. BAD THING!!!
You would probably be dead (If you were suicidal.. Sorry for if I offended :( , but just fact that MLP:FiM and the fandom did infact, save peoples lives) :)

You would've never discovered your true talent!!  :angry:

There are many many things I can use to describe the many changes that would've occurred if the fandom never existed.

You would notice an increasing appeal towards the brony audience here and there starting in season two, of course. It's obvious the animators and writers needed to invest more air time and resources to show their appreciation. It's obviously changed several elements. 

As for would it work without bronies altogether? I think so - it definitely got good cartoon elements to make a solid show for children. 

I wouldn't say my life would be completely different without this show - reflecting back on it, i wasn't changed by the show but i liked it because of who i am. I like to imagine that the show complements me, adding and expanding on who i am as a person.

I like ig as an extention of who I am as well but lauren started something seriously huge which is a non stereotype driven product which way too many generations were forced into and forced us further into these pitiful gender roles where women do one thing and men do the opposite and are deemed abnormal if they switch around. Without bronies would we be here challenging such a thing or just following suite like drones? The show thanks to her has created us and we are not a force to be taken lightly. However thats how I see it. We cant make a better tomorrow if we dont make a difference today.