Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Pony Pic's

Danimal

HI everyone! I'm new and getting to know the place, thought I would put up some of my pony stuff. All my stuff is traditional with ink, paint or colored pencil. Dont know how to use the fancy computer stuff, as AJ would say XD

First I am going to start with my OC, sad thing is I cant think of a cutie-mark so here he is in full dress blues

e4c7d4fb-63f9-40f4-8179-fd6e5804ff75_zps

And the off duty, work in progress because I cannot think of a cutie mark so it will never get finished stage

88a25318-4dd7-42cf-99d0-315a1c944993_zps

Now just a little pony I made from one of Raritys promotion poses. Her name is Razzle Dazzle

24e9fbbe-f208-456f-96db-1b52ededc52d_zps

I met a fellow brony at school playing Pokemon X/Y when it came out, so I drew her this when the school year ended. They are her favs from both

CIMG3131_zpsc3b05bdf.jpg

Annnd finally, a painting of Fluttershy 

fluttershy_zpsdf15cd4a.jpg

*Squee*

• Brohoof 2

Dayum, that's good! You have a good style there (your OC) and you draw the lines right. Another good thing is the color. I'm lazy so my stuff is just shaded black and white. 
Now the only thing is the hind legs on your OC (off duty one) ... they seem kinda thin compared to the rest. Maybe it's just me but they don't seem in sync with the rest of the body.

• Brohoof 1

Dayum, that's good! You have a good style there (your OC) and you draw the lines right. Another good thing is the color. I'm lazy so my stuff is just shaded black and white. 

Now the only thing is the hind legs on your OC (off duty one) ... they seem kinda thin compared to the rest. Maybe it's just me but they don't seem in sync with the rest of the body.

Thank you for the compliments and Critique. You're right about the legs, trying to get the angle right and I think I sacrificed some fidelity to the original shape in the process.

And there is nothing wrong with some black and white shading.

Your art is pretty good! Like your traditional puts mine to shame. lol. And as for your cutie mark, why not something military related?

I have an internal struggle with a military related cutie mark because of the whole special talent thing. I did 7 years total but now that its pretty much done with I doesn't apply for a life long thing.