Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves day in Ponyville

The Blades Shadow

Link to OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/106064-hearts-and-hooves-day-in-ponyville-solromance/

Even though it was still early in the day, Swinging was already in a bad mood. It was almost Hearts and Hooves Day and he was alone again. "Go out and socialize they said, maybe you'll find somepony they said. Yeah well look what happened, I'm alone for the seventeenth year straight..." He muttered angrily to himself.

---

Hidden Spark on the other hand had a completely different outlook about the day. Only a few more days until one of the best days of the year, everypony is gonna be happy with the ones they care about. She thought happily. "If only I had someone to spend it with..." She thought out loud.

Edited by The Blades Shadow

Storm Strafe

Storm was alone for hearts and hooves day, for the first time in his life. "Silver Belle...where are you"? It had been a year since she dissapeared and he would not let anypony else get close and take her place without a fight. He simply decided he spend the holiday perfecting his stunt flying.

Deja Vu

Deja Vu was expecting a mural depicting a hearts and hooves day celebration to come in from Canterlot. Only when it arrived dod she realize that she had nopony to spend the holiday with. She went to Sugarcube Corner to get a bag of muffins to go so she could focus on her gallery.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Lexi Rosa smiled as she walked down the Ponyville streets . She smiled and greeted everypony around her.She continued trotting down the road thinking of hearts and hooves day, who will I spend it with, she thought to herself . She looked around and smiled again

Terse Tranquility had awoken this morning early than usual. She wasn't sure exactly why, but she shrugged it off. Going to her pantry she started fishing through it, and found little that looked appetizing. Grumbling to herself she decided to go to Sugar Cube Corner to get herself some breakfast. She emerged into the bright daylight, and as she moved towards town, she noticed a lot of pink. Pink was everywhere, on the flowers, garland spread about town, the windows were decorated with lacy hearts. She pondered this change as she trotted on through Ponyville, finally arriving at her destination. Buying what she wanted, a large cinnamon roll draped with icing, she overheard the cashier wish someone a happy Hearts and Hooves Day. So that's why everything is pink, she thought gloomily.

Kit walked into Sugarcube corner,his black and red mane slightly covering one of his eyes. He ordered a hot chocolate and was going to sit down. He realised he was going to be lonely for the third year in a row. he saw a mare and approached her, saying a simple "Hey" before sitting down

Dark Side sat alone on a desk at Sugarcube Corner, accepting a Root Beer from Pinkie Pie, slipping it from time to time. He did this every Heart and Hooves day, after giving up on looking for a mare. He let out a sigh.

"Why is it that I, a simple stallion can't get a simple mare? Rarity likes things complicated, Twilight is always too busy, Pinkie Pie, I won't even start on." Dark Side thought aloud.

Lexi Rosa smiled as she walked down the Ponyville streets . She smiled and greeted everypony around her.She continued trotting down the road thinking of hearts and hooves day, who will I spend it with, she thought to herself . She looked around and smiled again

As Swinging walked around town, all the happy looking ponies only annoyed him more and more. He noticed a mare who seemed happier than most others. Oh jeez... She's definitely one of the worst. He thought, not even noticing that she didn't have a cutie mark either.

---

Hidden Spark decided that the best place to socialize was at Sugarcube Corner, so that's where she headed. The minute she stepped inside, she could already tell that everyone had a very different outlook on the day then she did. Is Hearts and Hooves day really that bad? She wondered.

She smiled at other ponies then stopped as she saw a mare and colt enjoying each others company,she sighed and walked away sadly."Yay all alone on heart and hooves day, just perfect."She said opening her wings and flying up towards a nearby cloud.She sat on it and looked around at everypony below her

As Swinging walked around town, all the happy looking ponies only annoyed him more and more. He noticed a mare who seemed happier than most others. Oh jeez... She's definitely one of the worst. He thought, not even noticing that she didn't have a cutie mark either.

---

Hidden Spark decided that the best place to socialize was at Sugarcube Corner, so that's where she headed. The minute she stepped inside, she could already tell that everyone had a very different outlook on the day then she did. Is Hearts and Hooves day really that bad? She wondered.

Kit noticed Hidden Spark and gave a simple Wave, before retuning to his drink. After finishing it, he got up, ordered another one with a muffin and pretended to bump into her on accident. He blushed and said

"Sorry,i should have watched where I was going... Im Kit..." He flicked his mane back to show both of his eyes,red and gleaming with a variety of emotions

Storm Strafe was flying his "obstacle course" made up of houses, trees, clouds and anything else that could get in his way, lighting arcing from his wings woth each flap. The sight below made the day seem even worse as pomyville was covered with couples enjoying the company of thier special somponies. He saw a mare sitting on a cloud and stopped momentarily. "The party's down there...why dont you go enjoy it"?

She looked up sadly,"Why no one is there for me anyways,just a bunch of love birds having fun."She looked back down and snuggled in the cloud."Why don't you have some fun"She asked the pegasus.She opened her wings and wraped her body with them,"no party anyways"

Storm Strafe

"One...by paty, I meant the crap going on down there, not a literal party. Two....there is neither anypony or anything down there for me...and unlike for you, there never will be again", he said spitefully.

Deja Vu

Seeing the restaurant was bustling with friendly ponies, she choose to eat her muffons at Sugarcube Corner rather than not. She took a seat in a booth and began eatingwhile creating flower illusions on the window.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Hidden Spark looked over at a pony making flowers and thought at least somepony is having a good time today... Then she responded to the pony in front of her, although she only said, "it's alright, at least you didn't damage my glasses or anything." She only said that, although she didn't know if they were actually broken.

---

Swinging looked up at the pony before, talking to another stallion. "Of bucking course... She has a special somepony too, just like everypony else in this town. I might as well just go home and forget about this stupid holiday." He said to himself, kicking a rock in front of him.

Hidden Spark looked over at a pony making flowers and thought at least somepony is having a good time today... Then she responded to the pony in front of her, although she only said, "it's alright, at least you didn't damage my glasses or anything." She only said that, although she didn't know if they were actually broken.

---

Swinging looked up at the pony before, talking to another stallion. "Of bucking course... She has a special somepony too, just like everypony else in this town. I might as well just go home and forget about this stupid holiday." He said to himself, kicking a rock in front of him.

Kit looked at hidden and smiled. He then looked at her glasses, and after a while asked

"Umm... do you like Music??"

He felt lonely,but wanted to ask questions. He thought to himself ("Well,you have to talk to ponies in order to do anything about this situation....") He then returned to smiling at Hidden

Dark Side sat in Sugarcube Cornor for a bit, meagerly sipping his root beer, thinking about what to do about his loneliness. He took the root beer on the go and went outside, taking small sips in between steps, before he noticed a Pegasus sitting on a cloud. She was sitting kinda still so he called out to her to make sure she was okay.

@@Deviousnights,

"You're just wasting your time, she's already found someone else." Swinging said, sounding more rude than he should have. Normally he would feel bad about being like that and possibly hurting someone's feelings, but around this time of the year he just didn't care at all.

---

@@KitsuneSoul108,

Hidden could sense the loneliness that Kit was feeling, even with the smile on his face. What do I do? I really want to be honest and say no, but that would only make him feel worse... But I've never really been a liar, and I don't want that to change today. She thought.

"Yeah.... don't know what you mean. Y'see all I was doing was checking on her, y'know? Plus who's to say I'm even alone? What's to say I don't have a mare waiting at home. And no need to be mean about it. I honestly don't care, but watch how you treat people." Dark Side said, turning around with a chuckle 

Tranq finished her breakfast and instantly regretted her choice. The air was dripping with love, and everything was so sweet it made her stomach roil. She pushed her way out of the small shop, hoping the fresh air outside might suit her a bit better. She needed some groceries anyways, and early morning was the best time to get fresh food. Turning towards town square, she started making notes in her head, nodding to those she knew and strictly avoiding anyone who wanted to wish her a happy Hearts'n'Hooves.

Dark Side sat on the ground for a second. He felt horrible inside. Usually his dark and cold personality would make things like this bounce of but... being rejected and the girl herself didn't even reject him? That was new. "Man I don't want to do this." Dark Side said as he looked upon the stars and reluctantly made a wish. "I want to...find somepony by the end of today.......please...."

Deja Vu merrily finished her muffins and headed back to her gallery, creating creating illusions of flowers and songbirds as walked. She had nopony to spend the holiday with but that did not dampen her spirit any. She realized she had forgotten her coffee in ths cafe and went back for it, passing a stallion drinking a root beer with a "Happy hearts and hooves day" on her way.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Storm Strafe

"One...by paty, I meant the crap going on down there, not a literal party. Two....there is neither anypony or anything down there for me...and unlike for you, there never will be again", he said spitefully.

Deja Vu

Seeing the restaurant was bustling with friendly ponies, she choose to eat her muffons at Sugarcube Corner rather than not. She took a seat in a booth and began eatingwhile creating flower illusions on the window.

She folded her wings back and looked at him,"Oh im sorry, well if you want to know, im Lexi, Lexi Rosa."She smiled at him to make him feel better,"So what are you doing, you looked busy, going some place fun,"She asked curiously.She got up and stretched,"If you aren't, then why all gloomy"

"You mean my obstacle coure...that is not fun...it's just somethibg to make this damned day pass by. And my reasons for gloominess are simple. This day is to blame. I had always been with marefriend Silver Belle on every Hearts and Hooves day. Then last year, last Hearts and Hooves day to be precise, she was just gone...no note, no goodbye, nothing", he said began to tremble slightly as he wondered why he told her any of that.

Edited by Dusk Shade

"You mean my obstacle coure...that is not fun...it's just somethibg to make this damned day pass by. And my reasons for gloominess are simple. This day is to blame. I had always been with marefriend Silver Belle on every Hearys and Hooves day. Then last year, she was just gone...no note, no goodbye, nothing", he said began to tremble slightly as he wondered why he told her any of that.

She looked over at him and gasped"Oh thats terrible, im so sorry to hear that, I bet she was great."She flew up to his level and hugged him.She turned around and slowly flew away shaking her head as she saw other ponies happy together.She sighed and looked back towards him.

(edited)

Swinging kicked another rock and said, "whatever." He then started making his way towards Sugarcube Corner. When he got inside, he looked around and saw a lot of ponies who were seemingly depressed and most likely lonely. "Huh, finally a place where all the ponies don't suck." He said to himself a bit louder than he should have.

(Sowwy Kitsune, I'm to interested in this to wait... I'll post Hidden's part next time you post)

Edited by The Blades Shadow

Dark Side sighed and began to finish his root beer. He looked at the stars once more and shook his head, dismissing the thought of making another wish. "Man I'm pathetic." Dark Side said, kicking a rock that rolled over next to him. He sighed. "Oh well." He said, hoping his unattentiveness might make him forget about being alone.