Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves day in Ponyville

The Blades Shadow

Storm Strafe

He just stood there in the air unconcously flapping as he stared back at Lexi Rosa. He couldn't what had just happened. Okay the hug, that was believable. But the way she hugged him, the feeling it left him, that was not possible. As she was flying away, he swore he was looking at Silver Belle again. (OOC-Devious..in case you didn't realize, the stallion Deja Vu was talking to was Dark Side).

Edited by Dusk Shade

Storm Strafe

He just stood there in the air unconcously flapping as he stared back at Lexi Rosa. He couldn't what had just happened. Okay the hug, that was believable. But the way she hugged him, the feeling it left him, that was not possible. As she was flying away, he swore he was looking at Silver Belle again. (OOC-Devious..in case you didn't realize, the stallion Deja Vu was talking to was Dark Side).

She flew to the park and sighed as she landed on the ground.She walked around a bit looking left and right at different couples, she began to cry and flew uo into a cloud and layed on it."Why do I have to be alone"She cried more and covered up her head with her wings

Swinging kicked another rock and said, "whatever." He then started making his way towards Sugarcube Corner. When he got inside, he looked around and saw a lot of ponies who were seemingly depressed and most likely lonely. "Huh, finally a place where all the ponies don't suck." He said to himself a bit louder than he should have.

(Sowwy Kitsune, I'm to interested in this to wait... I'll post Hidden's part next time you post)

((Its fine))

Kit looked at Hidden,and then noticed a sound that resembeled crying. He looked back at her and said

"Sorry,i have to go...."

@@pinkiepartypie, Kit then flew up to the crying Lexi and asked

"Hey...Are you ok???"

He then looked at his muffin,drank the remainder of his hot chocolate,and offered the muffin to her.

"Im kit..."

((Its fine))

Kit looked at Hidden,and then noticed a sound that resembeled crying. He looked back ath her and said

"Sorry,i have to go...."

@@pinkiepartypie, Kit then flew up to the crying Lexi and asked

"Hey...Are you ok???"

He then looked at his muffin,drank the remainder of his hot chocolate,and offered the muffin to her.

"Im kit..."

She looked up and sniffled.She took the muffin and looked at him,"I-im L-lexi Rosa, thanks for the muffin."She smiled slightly and bit the muffin.She looked back down again and wiped a tear away."Having a good day,"She asked gloomily.She knew she had to be happy but, today just wasn't her day

Sorry didn't see... 

"Gloomy... I wouldn't say that. MAybe depressed. Hi. The names Dark Side." Dark Side said, hoping this might be some sort of turning point. He silently thanked Celestia someone was acknowledged him. He looked at her quizzically for a second, thinking this could possibly be some sort of joke.

She looked up and sniffled.She took the muffin and looked at him,"I-im L-lexi Rosa, thanks for the muffin."She smiled slightly and bit the muffin.She looked back down again and wiped a tear away."Having a good day,"She asked gloomily.She knew she had to be happy but, today just wasn't her day

Kit looked at her and gave a half-smile

"No,im not... but that doesnt matter. What matters right now is you being happy..."

Kit looked at her and wondered how a beautiful mare can be alone,crying. He then looked at her

"Whats wrong?" Kit said kindly, before looking at her again

Kit looked at her and gave a half-smile

"No,im not... but that doesnt matter. What matters right now is you being happy..."

Kit looked at her and wondered how a beautiful mare can be alone,crying. He then looked at her

"Whats wrong?" Kit said kindly, before looking at her again

she looked back up to him her bracelets making a clicking sound,"I...I just dont like this day, im always alone, not surprised though, I am overly jappy all the time."She sighed and shuffled on the cloud as she bit the muffin again."Not like you have any of these problems."

she looked back up to him her bracelets making a clicking sound,"I...I just dont like this day, im always alone, not surprised though, I am overly jappy all the time."She sighed and shuffled on the cloud as she bit the muffin again."Not like you have any of these problems."

"Actually....i have been alone for the last Three years... i thought a beautiful mare like you wouldnt be alone at all. I tend to be talkative,and sometimes annoying...."

He sat down next to her on the cloud,and looked at her with a smile

"Well...Your not the only one here now...."

Kit then blushed and put his hoof near hers.

"Actually....i have been alone for the last Three years... i thought a beautiful mare like you wouldnt be alone at all. I tend to be talkative,and sometimes annoying...."

He sat down next to her on the cloud,and looked at her with a smile

"Well...Your not the only one here now...."

Kit then blushed and put his hoof near hers.

she smiled at him and shuffled again on the cloud her hoof touching his.She blushed and moved her hoof quickly."Well at least im not alone,"She said smiling a little happier than before."So Kit, I like that name."She looked at him.

(Occ:how in the world did I spell happy wrong, wow lol)

she smiled at him and shuffled again on the cloud her hoof touching his.She blushed and moved her hoof quickly."Well at least im not alone,"She said smiling a little happier than before."So Kit, I like that name."She looked at him.

(Occ:how in the world did I spell happy wrong, wow lol)

((LOL,just blame the keyboard :P ))

Kit took her hoof softly,noticing it made her blush

"Thanks....I like the name Lexi,it seems very nice and elegant.."

He then smiled back at her

"Hold on a second..."

Kit pulled out his bass,which had a little amp on the strap, and played a soft,beautiful peice of music. He then looked back at her and blushed when he realised that he played that due to being inspired by her beauty. He then looked back at her

Tranq finished her breakfast and instantly regretted her choice. The air was dripping with love, and everything was so sweet it made her stomach roil. She pushed her way out of the small shop, hoping the fresh air outside might suit her a bit better. She needed some groceries anyways, and early morning was the best time to get fresh food. Turning towards town square, she started making notes in her head, nodding to those she knew and strictly avoiding anyone who wanted to wish her a happy Hearts'n'Hooves.

Swinging wanted to talk to someone, but everybody seemed to be leaving Sugar Cube corner. The only one who had actually stayed was a mare he recognized more than he would like. Oh Celestia it's her... He thought, seeing as he had never liked Hidden at all. He left the store as quickly as possible, avoiding all contact with her. As he was walking around town, just trying to get as far away from Hidden as possible, he noticed one of the mares he had seen at Sugar Cube corner. Walking up to her he said, "hey, I saw you at the store awhile ago."

((LOL,just blame the keyboard :P ))

Kit took her hoof softly,noticing it made her blush

"Thanks....I like the name Lexi,it seems very nice and elegant.."

He then smiled back at her

"Hold on a second..."

Kit pulled out his bass,which had a little amp on the strap, and played a soft,beautiful peice of music. He then looked back at her and blushed when he realised that he played that due to being inspired by her beauty. He then looked back at her

she smiled and blushed,"Wow Kit, that was beautiful, I loved that piece of music."She looked at him smiled sweetly and blushed again,"So...what are you doing today Kit,"She asked curiously.She looked down and thought to herself,why would he want to do anything with me anyways"

she smiled and blushed,"Wow Kit, that was beautiful, I loved that piece of music."She looked at him smiled sweetly and blushed again,"So...what are you doing today Kit,"She asked curiously.She looked down and thought to herself,why would he want to do anything with me anyways"

Kit blushed

"Thank you,that music was inspired by you......"

He then looked at her again

"Well...i dont really have anything to do today.... I was actually going to ask you the same question....because i was wondering if...."

Kit blushed,and decided to finish the question.

"W-Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Edited by KitsuneSoul108

Storm Strafe felt sick to his stomach. "I have to get out of here", he said flying as far away from Lexi as fast as possible, slamming into a tree and careening into Sugarcube Corner, nearly slamming dwn on a red mare inside. "Why did I stay in Ponyville...", he groaned.

Swinging wanted to talk to someone, but everybody seemed to be leaving Sugar Cube corner. The only one who had actually stayed was a mare he recognized more than he would like. Oh Celestia it's her... He thought, seeing as he had never liked Hidden at all. He left the store as quickly as possible, avoiding all contact with her. As he was walking around town, just trying to get as far away from Hidden as possible, he noticed one of the mares he had seen at Sugar Cube corner. Walking up to her he said, "hey, I saw you at the store awhile ago."

Tranq looked over at the stallion who had addressed her. She glared at him. "Didn't come to wish me a happy Hearts and Hooves day, did you?" she asked rudely. She then shook her head. "I'm sorry, all this joy and merriment and pink seem to have gotten to me a bit." She stuck her hoof out from him to shake. "I'm Terse Tranquility. Tranq for short."

Tranq looked over at the stallion who had addressed her. She glared at him. "Didn't come to wish me a happy Hearts and Hooves day, did you?" she asked rudely. She then shook her head. "I'm sorry, all this joy and merriment and pink seem to have gotten to me a bit." She stuck her hoof out from him to shake. "I'm Terse Tranquility. Tranq for short."

"Finally somepony else who hates this stupid holiday." Swinging said. "I'm Swinging Breeze, but I prefer just being called Swinging." He added, shaking Tranq's hoof. He had a feeling she was alone for the holiday too, seeing as she seemed to hate it just as much as he did.

Kit blushed

"Thank you,that music was inspired by you......"

He then looked at her again

"Well...i dont really have anything to do today.... I was actually going to ask you the same question....because i was wondering if...."

Kit blushed,and decided to finish the question.

"W-Would you like to go on a date with me?"

She blushed then looked surprised,"R-really, YES I WOULD LOVE TOO."She hugged him and smiled widely,"This is wonderful,im so happy."She hugged him again.She flapped her wings and flew happily up.he smiled down at Kit and flew down to him,"Sorry got excited."she blushed

@@The Blades Shadow

Tranq grinned at Swinging. "I find hate to be such a strong word. I think I prefer intense dislike. It sounds more dignified. What are you up to on this, most pink of days?" she asked, indicating the sea of rosy flowers and crepe paper hearts that littered the town square.

Deja Vu looked at the pony that had look at her oddly after she had greeted him. "Are you all right", she asked lightly winding her tail around one of his legs.

Storm Strafe slowly stood up after his crash into Sugarcube and realized he torb his wing in said crash. He quickly pulled a sewing kit out of his saddlebag and started sewing his wing back together...sort of. (OOC- Blade..Hidden Spark is a red mare in sugarcube corner and he just about crashed into a red mare in sugarcube corner..hint hint).

"Yeah, I'm...alright..." Dark Side said, on the verge of tears. He had been good at everything his whole life. But girls? Nope. "Are you... alone too?" He asks in a tough voice, attempting to cover his tears. He wiped his eyes noticeably. After doing so he looked up at the stars once again, turning from Deja Vu, hoping she wouldn't see his despair.

Deja just smiled slightly at his question and "Tough" voice. "If by alone you mean having nopony for hearts and hooves day, then yes..but that is not all bad. It means possiblity and potential on the horizon. You know, tears tend to mean you are not all right", she said softly.

@@The Blades Shadow

Tranq grinned at Swinging. "I find hate to be such a strong word. I think I prefer intense dislike. It sounds more dignified. What are you up to on this, most pink of days?" she asked, indicating the sea of rosy flowers and crepe paper hearts that littered the town square.

"Intense dislike... That's a good way to put it." Swinging said. "Anyway... I'm just trying to do everything normally today to keep my mind off of how annoying this holiday is, but so far that hasn't happened at all... Too many ponies are making a big deal out of it." He explained. He looked around a bit at the decorations, trying his best to keep his anger under control.

Dark Side's expression changed from sad to surprised. "H-how?! How'd you know? Was I that visible?" Dark Side said, trying to see if something was seriously wrong with him. He was usually good at faking things like this. "I-I don't understand. Possibility? Potential? I've been alone all my life. Parents left me. One died the other left me in Ponyville. I don't know who my relatives are... all I know is...loneliness." Dark Side said. As he finished he wasn't sure if he should have said that, as he told his life story to a pony he didn't even know well.

@@The Blades Shadow,

Tranq nodded her agreement. "I think if i see one more kissing couple, I may very well barf. I was thinking about doing a bit of shopping in order to get away from it. No such luck, I suppose. I wish I could visit Twilight's library, but that seems a bit out of the question these days, since it seems to be a pile of ash and rubble," Tranq sighed. She missed her free form of entertainment. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to start building my own!"

"It is quite easy to see the sadness in your eyes and loneliness in your heart. You can't just live your life in sorrow. You have to look to the future becuase each day brings new hope. But as for loneliness, I cannot deny that it is a tradegy but if you look to the light of today you escape the darkness of your past.