Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves day in Ponyville

The Blades Shadow

Dark Side sat there, thinking of the mare's words. He, for the first time in a long time, felt comfort. He, for whatever reason felt a certain attachment to her. They definitely weren't the same. But for whatever reason he felt something he hadn't felt before. It felt...weird. "Thank...you." He said a bit reluctantly. He wasn't used to apologizing either.

@@The Blades Shadow,

Tranq nodded her agreement. "I think if i see one more kissing couple, I may very well barf. I was thinking about doing a bit of shopping in order to get away from it. No such luck, I suppose. I wish I could visit Twilight's library, but that seems a bit out of the question these days, since it seems to be a pile of ash and rubble," Tranq sighed. She missed her free form of entertainment. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to start building my own!"

"Oh the things I've wanted to say to some of these couples today... Ponies would never believe that I'm a nice pony." Swinging said. He wanted to bring up that he was alone for the holiday, but he assumed Tranq could figure that out just by the things he had said about the holiday so far.

She blushed then looked surprised,"R-really, YES I WOULD LOVE TOO."She hugged him and smiled widely,"This is wonderful,im so happy."She hugged him again.She flapped her wings and flew happily up.he smiled down at Kit and flew down to him,"Sorry got excited."she blushed

Kit smiled

"Its ok,im very happy too."Kit then pulled Lexi into a hug and blushed. His red eyes were gleaming with happiness and romance. He then looked at her and said

"What would you want to do?"

He then blushed again, he was so happy that Lexi had said yes,he thought that maybe after the first two dates, he could ask her to be his Special SomePony

@@The Blades Shadow

"You seem perfectly nice to me. Although, maybe if I were a bit happier with my lot in love life, I'd be a bit less inclined to say that." Tranq looked at Swinging with a mischievous grin. She pointed with her hoof a particularly lovey-dovey couple. "What do you say we make their day a bit less cheerful?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@The Blades Shadow

"You seem perfectly nice to me. Although, maybe if I were a bit happier with my lot in love life, I'd be a bit less inclined to say that." Tranq looked at Swinging with a mischievous grin. She pointed with her hoof a particularly lovey-dovey couple. "What do you say we make their day a bit less cheerful?"

"Normally I try to be a good pony... But today is special, so let's do this." Swinging said. He didn't have any idea what Tranq was planning, but whatever it was seemed like a good idea to him. Whatever she has in mind... I'm pretty sure it's evil, and I know I'm gonna like it. He thought.

Edited by The Blades Shadow

Kit smiled

"Its ok,im very happy too."Kit then pulled Lexi into a hug and blushed. His red eyes were gleaming with happiness and romance. He then looked at her and said

"What would you want to do?"

He then blushed again, he was so happy that Lexi had said yes,he thought that maybe after the first two dates, he could ask her to be his Special SomePony

She shrugged,"I don't, never done much this day."She sighed and looked up at him,"So kit whats on your mind what do you want to do today."She said excitingly.She looked at his gleaming red eyes, She smiled warmly at him, admiring the way he looked.Her eyes stopped back to his eyes and smiled again.

@@The Blades Shadow,

Tranq scratched her chin in thought. "Hearts and Hooves day is one of the biggest holidays for food. We could do some harmless food pranks...Caramel onions...Mayonnaise filled  doughnuts? Perhaps a toothpaste Oreos? Or at least that's where we can start." She grinned at Swinging, a sparkle of mischief glowed in her eyes.

She shrugged,"I don't, never done much this day."She sighed and looked up at him,"So kit whats on your mind what do you want to do today."She said excitingly.She looked at his gleaming red eyes, She smiled warmly at him, admiring the way he looked.Her eyes stopped back to his eyes and smiled again.

Kit looked at her, and smiled back

"Looks like there is going to be a party tonight at the Ponyville hall,maybe we could go and party there? or watch a movie?"

Kit's stomach grumbled slightly

"We could also grab lunch.. I'll pay for you" Kit said. He looked deep into her eyes,and smiled

@@The Blades Shadow,

Tranq scratched her chin in thought. "Hearts and Hooves day is one of the biggest holidays for food. We could do some harmless food pranks...Caramel onions...Mayonnaise filled  doughnuts? Perhaps a toothpaste Oreos? Or at least that's where we can start." She grinned at Swinging, a sparkle of mischief glowed in her eyes.

"That works... It's nothing big but it's a good way to start." Swinging said. He had planned on doing something much bigger than that, but as long as it worked he would take it. I think we could do better... But whatever, we can still do much more later on. He thought.

Kit looked at her, and smiled back

"Looks like there is going to be a party tonight at the Ponyville hall,maybe we could go and party there? or watch a movie?"

Kit's stomach grumbled slightly

"We could also grab lunch.. I'll pay for you" Kit said. He looked deep into her eyes,and smiled

She smiled and looked back then blushed and looked away,"Um ok, I would like that, where should we eat, I dont mind really and a party sounds great, I would love to go with you."She smiled and looked back at him, her teal eyes ful of excitement and wonder.She giggled slighty and shuffled her foot on the ground.

She smiled and looked back then blushed and looked away,"Um ok, I would like that, where should we eat, I dont mind really and a party sounds great, I would love to go with you."She smiled and looked back at him, her teal eyes ful of excitement and wonder.She giggled slighty and shuffled her foot on the ground.

Kit took Lexi's hoof, smiled, and walked with her to a lovely cafe. He looked at her and said

"This one is on me, and I bet that the party is gonna be great. After all,ill be there with you."

(Filler: Noun- a series of words or episodes that have no relevance or meaning to the storyline XD)