Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When's the Worst time to have a birthday?

Moved to Elsewhere

I can't quite say when the worst is... October 31st maybe? One of my irl friends always has to choose whether to celeberate his birthday or halloween on that day, I kinda feel bad for him.

Whaaaaaaat!??!  That's awesome lol.  Should totally have a combination birthday / Halloween party.  I'm just putting this out there: candy corn cake.  Yum.

And the worst time to have a birthday is obviously...  After an apocalypse (be it zombies or what have you) has occurred.  Because then who comes to your b-day party?  Nobody.  They're too darn busy running for their lives or being already dead.  Or being the shuffling, brains-obsessed undead.  And zombies HATE cake.

• Brohoof 4

Whaaaaaaat!??!  That's awesome lol.  Should totally have a combination birthday / Halloween party.  I'm just putting this out there: candy corn cake.  Yum.

Well... That's one way to look at it I guess

Or being the shuffling, brains-obsessed undead.  And zombies HATE cake.

Why can I only brohoof this post once? That one joke deserves all the brohoofs in the world XD

• Brohoof 1

My birthday is right after Christmas, and I'm beginning to feel a bit annoyed about it, to be honest. It's not about the amount of presents I get (which I have always gotten both Christmas and Birthday presents, any way), it's about how incredibly hard it is to get the time off from work.

Everybody else at my workplace gets to easily take their birthdays off, but mine is impossible to get off. And my birthday is yet to fall on a day I'm off to begin with. =( When I was younger and only had school, things were different. I always had my birthday off to enjoy to myself, but now I don't and I miss it.

All of these are pretty terrible lol.

I kinda hate mine. It's on the 20th of this month. And well my school starts on the 25th. So it's basically like "happy birthday, now you have school in 5 days." -_-

All of these are pretty terrible lol.

I kinda hate mine. It's on the 20th of this month. And well my school starts on the 25th. So it's basically like "happy birthday, now you have school in 5 days." -_-

My birthday always comes up in finals week or the lead-up to it. Schooltime birthday buddies?

I actually like it, though. You don't have as much homework, just studying. 

My birthday always comes up in finals week or the lead-up to it. Schooltime birthday buddies?

I actually like it, though. You don't have as much homework, just studying.

Haha yours sounds a little worse. I hate finals week. :maud: it's always so stressful, well depending on classes and such.

Mine isn't that bad. The first month of school is usually pretty easy, I just hate going back :(

Yuuuuh, schooltime birthday buddies unite! ;)

• Brohoof 1

I think I really like my birthday location as five days before Christmas.  A good, round number.  Although, if I had been born ONLY 11 DAYS LATER, I would have been a millennium baby.  2000.  Instead, I get December 20th, 1999.

when everypony is busy thats the worst time

the worst months in my opinion would be December, August, September, and any other major event but no ponys birthday should be ruined because of an event 

I shall go through the year..

February 29 - You have to find a way to celebrate, as the day only comes every 4 years, so you're ending up celebrating it on Feb. 28 or March 1.

April 20 - People obsessing over Hitler, Weed.. yeah.

September 11 - Everyone being depressed on this day, while people want to celebrate their birthday. Poor guys D:

All of December - Since Christmas is close, this means.. well, it depends on the family.

Many families might give you DOUBLE the presents, or added presents in general.. while others join your birthdays together and say "WELL THIS ONE'S FOR BOTH YOUR BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS." and if you get a big present on your birthday/Christmas.. i.e. A video game system, a playset, it would most likely be taken out of the other, making it less exciting.

Those are the top 4 worst times to have a Birthday, imo.

Christmas, since your birthday gets overshadowed by it. It doesn't help that your birthday gifts are counted as Christmas gifts. D:

My brother is born somewhere near Christmas, but my family thankfully doesn't count all of his birthday gifts ad Christmas gifts. My old friend gets all of her birthday gifts counted as Christmas gifts, unfortunately. It doesn't help that she is born on Christmas Eve. D:

Edited by Mienshao

I always hated having my birthday in the Winter because I couldn't have pool parties. With that in mind, probably sometime around Christmas because I'd rather have Xmas and my birthday spread out as well as it being in Winter.

Where I live, everyone leaves for vacations on the last two weeks of July. My sister never had a real birthday party. :/

My birthday is on November 26. Slightly close to Christmas, but it never really bothered me.

• 4 weeks later...

And the worst time to have a birthday is obviously...  After an apocalypse (be it zombies or what have you) has occurred.  Because then who comes to your b-day party?  Nobody.  They're too darn busy running for their lives or being already dead.  Or being the shuffling, brains-obsessed undead.  And zombies HATE cake.

My birthday is on October 31 and I like it

• Brohoof 2

April 2nd....because I am so much of a fool I was born a day late....

actually Christmas...I have a friend whose b-day is the 24th...she's 1 of 6 siblings and gets the least gifts out of them cuz her b-day and xmas are "combined"
My husband on the other hand, whose b-day is the 12, is spoiled because he is an only child.
Family dynamics and sibling groups have a lot to do with how b-days are celebrated...

• Brohoof 1